Jobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jobs

What does everyone do for a living and how much do you make?

What does everyone do for a living and how much do you make?

Comment

LOL

We already have a long running topic on what people do for work.

As for our salaries ... not nearly as much as we are worth!

-Mark

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by Naturist Mark:
        As for our salaries ... not nearly as much as we are worth!

-Mark

Actually I've never been able to afford to work for what I'm worth.

Comment

HVAC technician, who is working on his second million $$$.

I gave up on the first.

Comment

Unclothed -
            quote:
            living and how much do you make?

I make as much as I can out of living - that's why I love nudity.

Nudity is fun
            Nudity is priceless
            Nudity is (unfortunatly) rare
            Nudity is therefore more valuable

JAMES

Comment

I meet our needs and save and invest a tad through:

Acting
              Writing
              Hustling pool and shooting craps
              Social and political activism
              and farting around with a senior marketing gig.

Comment

Retired, but I still earn income from
                real estate,
                stocks and bonds,
                acting in and producing Renaissance Faires,
                writing (I am finished with my third book),
                retail of custom bladed weapons along with Scottish goods and materials,
                Custom made Leather goods,
                and my own line of cooking and grilling sauces and mixes.

Comment

Oh, I have bit changed my life.

I am no more an State leading air quality inspector. Now I am just a school teacher for forms 8 till 12 (physics and astronomy). That doubled my salary.

And after the lessons end I am a technologist (master) about building works in one small building company. Them are paying me double as school.

And in a weekends I am scientific criticist for books of projects under Environmental Impact Assessment procedure, or sometimes co-author of them. Them are paying not so much (however not so small), but it is great prestige, and a way to not loose the qualification.

But You know even working a 16 hours a day and 7 days in a week it is far impossible EVEN to pay JUST all the taxes. I dont know where it leads.

Now about 1% of my nation emigrated by free will to Ireland to earn an elementary money to live. Our Government made a special Commission to EXAMINE WHY they did it (strange, really, why them are willing to eat, damn?). While them are investigating I am sure the other 90% will flie too somewhere soon.

Hope that in US the life is a bit easier (at least I have such percept).

P.S. And surplus all em at the free time I am vice chairman of our National Naturist organisation. We have no salary for all posts there. That must be a job from a heart.

Comment

quote:
                    Hope that in US the life is a bit easier (at least I have such percept).

I dare say things a bit better here, but it looks like we are headed in your direction.

http://sociology.huji.ac.il/welfare/...es/Krugman.htm
                    http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle13981.htm

-Mark

Comment

Wal-Mart to let unions in China stores, still battles unions in U.S.

http://money.cnn.com/2006/08/11/news/international/walm...ut/index.htm?cnn=yes

The only real problem in the U.S.A. is that we've become a nation of sheep and allow ourselves to be exploited...oh honey get me a beer while you're up, and where's the clicker?

Comment

Unfortunately I am unable to work because of a dissablity and have no income, and thanks to the current regime, have not been able to recieve any social "in"security. Any and all donations are welcome, I will only accept them untill my depts are paid.

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by usmc1:
                          Wal-Mart to let unions in China stores, still battles unions in U.S.

http://money.cnn.com/2006/08/11/news/international/walm...ut/index.htm?cnn=yes

The only real problem in the U.S.A. is that we've become a nation of sheep and allow ourselves to be exploited...oh honey get me a beer while you're up, and where's the clicker?

Interesting. If I remember correctly, a union got voted in at a Walmart in Quebec and Walmart coincidentally closed the store shortly afterwards. They cited lack of business or something like that. Why didn't I believe them?

After working for many years in the public sector (sort of), mostly in hospitals and such, I am now currently self-employed. Why didn't I do that sooner??? Anyway, I have a variety of contracts to do work and also people even pay me directly for my work. The money may not be as steady as when regular paycheques come in, but it is way more satisfying. No more dealing with bosses with control issues!

Comment

I'm a Maintenance Supervisor for a large Bread/Bun Baking industry for the last 25 years.Esially the only full time job I've ever had.
                            Nudeinbama

Comment

Student. I'm in the red.

Comment

Working...
                              X