The Nude Juggler.. :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Nude Juggler.. :D

Hi Everyone..As you know I use the name "The Nude Juggler" As I Juggle, [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] but also in the nude..I have a Yahoo group called the Saint Pete Jugglers and am trying to get it going. If there is anyone interested in juggling, or anyone at Clothesfree that Juggle, either nude or not check it out. It is not much right now but it is a start. Maybe we could be the only Nude Juggling Group around. That is if there is any interest shown. Saint Pete Jugglers Check it out. I would like a nude group but the majority determines which way it goes..Remember...Juggle-On Bye..Keithmj [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

If your a juggler Private Message me..

Hi Everyone..As you know I use the name "The Nude Juggler" As I Juggle, [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] but also in the nude..I have a Yahoo group called the Saint Pete Jugglers and am trying to get it going. If there is anyone interested in juggling, or anyone at Clothesfree that Juggle, either nude or not check it out. It is not much right now but it is a start. Maybe we could be the only Nude Juggling Group around. That is if there is any interest shown. Saint Pete Jugglers Check it out. I would like a nude group but the majority determines which way it goes..Remember...Juggle-On Bye..Keithmj [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

If your a juggler Private Message me..

Comment

What is it with you people? Don't you Juggle? or don't you go Nude? Or just don't respond? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Cheers..Keithmj

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by Keithmj:
        [qb] What is it with you people? Don't you Juggle? or don't you go Nude? Or just don't respond? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Cheers..Keithmj [/qb]
        Sorry Keith we weren't ignoring you. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img] The voice has me juggling so many hw duties that I just can't keep up with all posts! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] I've been known to juggle my schedule to fit in with everyone else. Does that count? I can throw a fit and can only catch h**l.... Don't think I can help you. Sorry [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Good luck! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

No I don't juggle, but I am often nude while not juggling.

-Mark

Comment

I jiggle all the time...but then I go commando.
            Whoa...misread that...thought you said jiggle not juggle.....never mind.

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by hw:[qb]
              Sorry Keith we weren't ignoring you. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img] The voice has me juggling so many hw duties that I just can't keep up with all posts!
              [/qb]
              Do you really hear voices or are you making fun of mentally ill people?

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by cyndiann:
                [qb]
                quote:
                Originally posted by hw:[qb]
                Sorry Keith we weren't ignoring you. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img] The voice has me juggling so many hw duties that I just can't keep up with all posts!
                [/qb]
                Do you really hear voices or are you making fun of mentally ill people? [/qb]
                I'm making fun of myself...lol [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Darn hw..I was hoping you were making fun of me..My wife has always said that there is something wrong we me..ROFLMAO..I'm mental..But in a good way...And I said JUGGLE not jiggle..My wife also is good at Jiggling..I mean juggling. I hear those voices again and they are saying..******** ********* ****** *****. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] What's wrong with naked ambition? That is a good Question? Should we ask Paul Harvey? No I will ask, NaturistMark1..What is Naked ambition? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] hw and myself hear voices all the time, really, but don't tell anyone..We wouldn't want to offend the mentally challenged ones like myself. I get offended easily.. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Bye..And try not to jiggle to much.

Comment

I wouldn't make fun of you Keithmj... you be one of the fun class clowns. Now that guy on the bus is a whole 'nother story. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Dear Keith,

I love to watch people juggle, this is something I would love to learn how to do while I am still trying to grow up [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

I wonder, do my boobs count as Juggling when I walk or is that considered Jiggling???

Greensunshine in the Pacific NW [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by hw:
                        [qb] I'm making fun of myself...lol [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [/qb]
                        So that means you hear voices?

Comment

Hey I can juggle! I don't juggle much but I can juggle three balls, you know, the basic technique...I can jugle two in one hand as well. Other than that, I am not a grade A Bozo. I have never done these things in the nude though so I guess I ought to give that a try.

Comment

quote:
                            Originally posted by cyndiann:
                            So that means you hear voices? [/QB]
                            Well yes, yes I do, and thanks for asking. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
                              Originally posted by Hooked:
                              [qb] Hey I can juggle! I don't juggle much but I can juggle three balls, you know, the basic technique...I can jugle two in one hand as well...[/qb]
                              Yeah, that's as far as I ever got, too.

But I betcha most of have lots of experience juggling our FRNs when there's "too much month at the end of the money!" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X