Massage Rejuvenation

Motto - You're in good hands

Leave a comment:

• usmc1
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by Dalt1173:
    Hey Everyone!

I just started massage school a few weeks ago, and one of our upcoming projects is to come up with a name for our massage business. I have a few ideas, but I am really curious to see what other nudists would suggest. Keep in mind this is going to be a legit business venture for me when I graduate in February of 07. Any suggestions would be appreciated! I cant wait to see where this goes!

Hands On - Body Repair

The Body Maintenence Shop

Logo, one of those little yellow while you were out sheets with handwritten--"Here's a Massage for You".

We'll rub you the right way.

Massages Here!

Leave a comment:

• Dalt1173
    replied
    Hey Everyone!

I just started massage school a few weeks ago, and one of our upcoming projects is to come up with a name for our massage business. I have a few ideas, but I am really curious to see what other nudists would suggest. Keep in mind this is going to be a legit business venture for me when I graduate in February of 07. Any suggestions would be appreciated! I cant wait to see where this goes!

Leave a comment:

• Dalt1173
    started a topic Looking for a new name

Looking for a new name

Hey Everyone!

Working...
X