Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Presidential Prayer Team ????

Hi all !

I don't know if this is the right place to post this question, but I don't know where else to ask. If I made a mistake, please let me know...

I don't want to offend anyone's beliefs, but is THIS for real ? Or is it just a satire and I somehow don't get the joke ?

No worries, just curious...

G. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Hi all !

I don't know if this is the right place to post this question, but I don't know where else to ask. If I made a mistake, please let me know...

I don't want to offend anyone's beliefs, but is THIS for real ? Or is it just a satire and I somehow don't get the joke ?

No worries, just curious...

G. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Looks real to me. But, then, what do I know? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Yes, I am a member of the Presidential Prayer Team. It is not only real, but is growing daily! If anyone is genuinely concerned for our President and want God to guide and protect the President (no matter who is in the office) then they should join and pray dasily for our governmental leaders.

Comment

I highly recommend reading an article in this month's edition of Newsmax magazine about Ronald Reagan and his personal faith. Whatever your views of his administration, his personal faith is inspirational. A description is available at http://www.newsmax.com/adv/reagan_mag/

Comment

Working...
          X