Special Name For Your C ar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Name For Your C ar

For those of you who were to shy to join in the fun of my other topic here is an alternate...Do you have a special affectionate name for your car etc.?Curvy (Honda CRV) Freddy and me like to head up into the backcountry to those special spots to get naked. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

For those of you who were to shy to join in the fun of my other topic here is an alternate...Do you have a special affectionate name for your car etc.?Curvy (Honda CRV) Freddy and me like to head up into the backcountry to those special spots to get naked. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

When my 55 Chevy is being good,shes known as the Stainless Steel Goddess,when shes bad,ie,needs work,shes the Yellow Breasted White Backed Iron Bottomed Money Gobbler.

Comment

vintagecarguy... Thanks for the input .I still have my 71 impala conv but its always been called just" The Chevy" She always has her top down when it warm.

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by outdoorbare:
          [qb]She always has her top down when it warm.[/qb]
          Ah! Back on topic now. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Tasmanian Devil?....Hey ...where is every body....I got more responses to my name for the male member topic... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

If I am in a jocular mood, I might call my car "a Tin Lizzy".

Comment

I would have to say that my black Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo is named "Johnson" cause he sure can get it up the mountain... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X