No announcement yet.

nascar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgot to mention--Sailing in the nude is great!

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by tarsus:
      [qb] hw,no we ride hogs and chase chicks [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] y'all may need to think about that one. ...tarsus is king of the smart a** reply [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [/qb]
      tarsus riding hogs...would that be Harley Hogs? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] Better be careful about those chicks you chase...they can grow up to rule the roost and get you Hen-Pecked before you know what is happening. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]
      SA reply speaks for itself. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

I have been watching NASCAR since the days of 'Pops' Turner, 'Fireball' Roberts, Fred Lorenzen and Lee Petty (Richard's daddy).Having said that, I prefer SCCA Road Racing . I used to like F-1 but it seems to become a Shumacher-led parade rather than a race lately. And, of course, Le Mans is in a class by itself.

Comment

hw thats real hogs and real chicks [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
          hillbilly humor we like to have fun with city folks you know. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
          well since i first posted dale jr. also won the busch race. i have not watched f1 for years just never got into it i guess. and i agree lemans is in a class by itself,great drivers there.

Comment

Working...
          X