Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tarsus
    replied
    hw thats real hogs and real chicks [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    hillbilly humor we like to have fun with city folks you know. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    well since i first posted dale jr. also won the busch race. i have not watched f1 for years just never got into it i guess. and i agree lemans is in a class by itself,great drivers there.

Leave a comment:

• fred950
    replied
    I have been watching NASCAR since the days of 'Pops' Turner, 'Fireball' Roberts, Fred Lorenzen and Lee Petty (Richard's daddy).Having said that, I prefer SCCA Road Racing . I used to like F-1 but it seems to become a Shumacher-led parade rather than a race lately. And, of course, Le Mans is in a class by itself.

Leave a comment:

• hw
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by tarsus:
    [qb] hw,no we ride hogs and chase chicks [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] y'all may need to think about that one. ...tarsus is king of the smart a** reply [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [/qb]
    tarsus riding hogs...would that be Harley Hogs? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] Better be careful about those chicks you chase...they can grow up to rule the roost and get you Hen-Pecked before you know what is happening. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]
    SA reply speaks for itself. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• WacoTX
    replied
    Forgot to mention--Sailing in the nude is great!

Leave a comment:

• WacoTX
    replied
    The only REAL racing is America's Cup. Problem is--not enough people care so it gets delegated to the TV boondocks. Generally have to tape it and watch it later.

Leave a comment:

• tarsus
    replied
    dick trickle,dick trickle [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] you mean the guy who could not win a race against a snail on a salt bed? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] i started watching back in richard pettys prime [my fav] after all these years i and rule changes i still love it. almost stoped wacthing when dale sr. died, many thought him indesrutable i think. but glad i did not,to watch dale jr. go from partyer to working with his stepmother as a winning driver as been good.
    i watch the outlaw races also,thanks to espn and all the other channels racing seems to be well covered.
    hw,no we ride hogs and chase chicks [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] y'all may need to think about that one. nude in the north will tell you as soon as he's done stewing them prunes, tarsus is king of the smart a** reply [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Kenny G
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by hw:
    Yes, I miss Dick Trickle! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

[/QB]
    That's still got to be the coolest name in racing! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• hw
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by tarsus:
    [qb] ... hw if you are reading this "i still got it. [/qb]
    Got what tarsus? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] Did nascar originate on your home planet? I stopped watching nascar when my favorite driver retired. Yes, I miss Dick Trickle! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• wannabenaked
    replied
    Actually I was only making a joke, NASCAR, NASA, get it? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• NuTex
    replied
    The only type of racing I watch at times is motoGP. While I don't keep track of the riders or teams I enjoy it whenever I run across it on cable.

For those interested in it motoGP
    NuTex

Leave a comment:

• Doug H
    replied
    Dyed-in-the-wool NASCAR fan here. #6 Mark Martin (though I wish he had different sponsor, or that Pfizer would kindly push a different product.) ever since he had the gumption to get out on the track at the Daytona 500 in an unsponsored car way back when. He had a new paint job the next week and hasn't wanted for a good paint job since!!!!

Good race. I'll get mudslung for this, but I really wanted the 20 to win. Didn't work that way though. I'll get over it.

Drag Racing's great. I spent many a Saturday last summer at the local dragstrip. I've also watch Sprint cars do insane things (sometimes by design, sometimes not.) at a local dirt track. Racing's racing. Gotta love it!!!

Doug H.

Leave a comment:

• naturalmanwa
    replied
    As I previously mentioned, I like many types of racing and feel a person can enjoy more than just one type. The person who feels it makes as much sense as a mars mission obviously doesn't understand the circle track style of racing. Millions of people worldwide follow NASCAR and NHRA racing and would disagree that it doesn't make sense.

Leave a comment:

• tarsus
    replied
    ok let me cover you three [with dust].
    this is off topic miscellaneous/talk about anything. i like john force,but do not follow as closely as nascar. the reason being, force talks more then i do and i am a control freak [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] .
    i agree a manned mission to mars really serves no purpose,theres nothing there,not even a roadside zoo.we passed by there long ago when we landed on this planet,looking for intelligent life forms. [now theres something funny to tell the grandkids--if i ever get back].nude in north,eat some prunes man loosen up,or go to a race and feel your bones rattle and shake,you will never look back [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] hw if you are reading this "i still got it.

Leave a comment:

• Nude in the North
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by wannabenaked:
    [qb] I really like NASCAR, although I have not kept up with the names you mentioned, but I think plans for a manned mission to mars is pointless. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

LOL!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [/qb]
    Going to Mars is pointless, Sort of like driving around in a circle for 500 miles.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Steve

Leave a comment:

• wannabenaked
    replied
    I really like NASCAR, although I have not kept up with the names you mentioned, but I think plans for a manned mission to mars is pointless. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

LOL!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

Working...
X