USA Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA Hockey

I plan on watching all the USA Hocky matches over the next two weeks. Men and Women's matches.
    Who else is a hockey fan?

To an extent.....But it is rough because Colorado Av's have player on Canada's team, Russia's, Switzerland,

Comment

Go Team USA!

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by nacktman:
        I plan on watching all the USA Hocky matches over the next two weeks. Men and Women's matches.

I prefer college hockey - GO BC EAGLES! -- but professional hockey?

Given my mixed background, I think I'm gonna root for the team from North America.

Comment

long as the womans hockey team dosnt walk over the canadian flag again like they did last time then end up lossing to canada anyways (still wounder if they want that flag signed)

Comment

quote:

You should just watch the team Canada games. You know they are gonna win. (men's & women's, just like last time)

Qikdraw

Comment

Hey, the Ladies are 2-0 having defeated the Swiss 6-0 and the Germans 5-0.

Comment

Huge hockey fan!

My hope is USA M/F Gold. Canada M/F Silver. Don't care about Bronze.

The likely outcome will be Canada sweeping the gold medals. Oh well, I like Canada too.

But, I can't wait for the NHL to resume. I'm in withdrawals already.

Comment

quote:
                  Hey, the Ladies are 2-0 having defeated the Swiss 6-0 and the Germans 5-0.

Well Canada's women have had a 16-0 game and a 12-0 game. Granted the competition wasn't so strong, but they were rockin none-the-less. I think that if anyone wants to beat the Canadian (girls anyway) teams, they are going to have to work hard for it!

Go team Canada!

Comment

I'm a hockey fan, and as a result, I think it would be foolish to put my eggs in Rick DiPietro's or Robert Esche's baskets. So, I plan to watch as much hockey as I can regardless of the team. USA will be lucky to medal.

Comment

Yes, I am a hockey fan, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Canada looks pretty dominant in both genders, but I think an Eastern European team (The Czechs? The Russians?) will win the Gold on the men's side.

As for the US, expect a dilligent effort but a fifth place for the men and a Bronze for the ladies.

Stuart

Comment

3-0 the ladies face-off with Sweden Friday morning.

Comment

quote:
                          3-0 the ladies face-off with Sweden Friday morning.

"Canada concluded the preliminary round with an 8-1 win over Sweden on Tuesday to clinch first place in Group A with a 3-0 record."

"Canada outscored the opposition 36-1 in its three round-robin games with contributions from all four forward lines and a defence that has allowed only 30 shots on goal over those three games."

(http://ca.events.yahoo.com/14022006/2/canadian-women-cr...hockey-tourney.html)

They say Canada and the US may be playing each other for the gold. Looks like the US will have to work hard for it!

Go Canada!

Comment

The Swedish ladies defeated USA 3-2 !!! Heja Sverige!!!

Comment

quote:
                              Originally posted by SunnyB:
                              The Swedish ladies defeated USA 3-2 !!! Heja Sverige!!!

Will it be Canada vs Sweden for the gold?

Chimo!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎