"One Morning In PARIS"..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "One Morning In PARIS"..

Sit down.. belt up.. & click on >> "One Morning In PARIS" in a FERRARI 275 GTB
    ..for the ride of your life.. ..it's un-bloody-believable!"

Sit down.. belt up.. & click on >> "One Morning In PARIS" in a FERRARI 275 GTB
    ..for the ride of your life.. ..it's un-bloody-believable!"

Comment

That is one of the most amazing videos i have ever watched. It reminds me of all the video games that i've ever played like Need For Speed or Midnight Run, but in real life. I have never seen anything like it before in my life. [email protected]&king Believable!!!!!

Comment

Merv; That was WILD!! I hope I'm wrong but I counted 7 red traffic lights he ran through. Whew!

Comment

Amazing.

Comment

Wow, still catching my breath. Boy, those garbage trucks are incredibly menacing!

I was so glad this thread wasn't about a certain Hilton heir.

-Mark

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by NudeDen:
              That is one of the most amazing videos i have ever watched. It reminds me of all the video games that i've ever played like Need For Speed or Midnight Run, but in real life.

Yeah, but I would have crashed at least a couple of dozen times. (I suck at racing games )

Qikdraw

Comment

And I thought the fastest way to get around Paris was by riding the Metro.

Comment

I've never been down the Champs Elysees from the Arc du Triomphe to the Eglise du Coeur Sacre so fast.

Comment

Whew.......thanks for the ride!

BTW.....does the driver's girlfriend have a sister!!?

thanks for sharing the link.

Comment

Having watched already "One Night in Paris" i thought this was the sequel to that.

I must admit "One Morning in Paris" was a lot more exciting, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Comment

Wow!

But I was thinking of another "Paris" when I opened the thread.

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by ncnudlady:
                          Wow!

But I was thinking of another "Paris" when I opened the thread.

Some kind of wheel man, or normal speed sped up with sound effects.

Comment

WOW....what a ride...and as close as I will probably ever get to owning a Ferarri...LOL

Comment

Mount any video camera on YOUR Ferrari about SIX INCHES ABOVE THE PAVEMENT, drive about 60 mph (that's not really very fast folks), use lower gear(s) on your high rev engine with loud pipes and see what you get. You do HAVE a Ferarri don't ya?
                              Oh well, no Ferarri, just use your Ford and forget about the sound effects. Or I guess you could poke holes in your muffler and drive in 2nd gear.

b.l.

Comment

Working...
                              X