Employment at Resorts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employment at Resorts

Has anyone here attempted to seek employment at any nudist resorts? Is there a website or publication that reaches them for people interested in working & living at various clubs? Any info would be appreciated.

Has anyone here attempted to seek employment at any nudist resorts? Is there a website or publication that reaches them for people interested in working & living at various clubs? Any info would be appreciated.

Comment

There is a group on Yahoo for just that ... employment at clubs and resorts along with other opportunities for nude employment such as co-op farms, offices, etc.

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by Sunfuntraveler:

The AANR Bulletin often has advertisements from clubs that need help. You can also place an ad in the bulletin offering your services to clubs.

Comment

Nacktman: please appreciate!!! Link!
          Each year I have 3 month long half-unpaid summer vaccations I would be ready to work of nude at least 10 000 km radius. From Reikjavikk unil Jahannesbourgh and from Bruxelles until Bumbay. Each qualification, each experience. I bet my papers are superior, absolute universal.

Comment

quote:

Just noticed this on the Mira Vista Resort website -

Employment Opportunities!

Office Assistance - Must be friendly and enthusiastic. Phone, computer and office skills required. Full and part time positions available.

Food service - Relief chefs needed immediately.[/list]
              Mira Vista Resort is located near Tucson, Arizona.

Comment

quote:

Yes, there is.

The AANR Bulletin lists a large number of situations available, especially in March-April-May issues, because that's when they hire for their summer seasons.

However - they're going to want references. Work references, and also, unless you're bringing a skill in demand to the table that they can't find, nudist references as well.

A lot of them don't just take anyone in off the street.

Also, note that nudist resorts generally don't pay huge bucks -- often, a full membership and utility hookup for a trailer or RV is part of the pay.

Comment

quote:

It's in the works:

http://www.nudistjobs.com

Still needs some polishing but should be ready soon. I'm working on it and three other nudist related websites at the moment.

Comment

Laguna Del Sol always places ads on our local craigslist for front desk help, and once a serving position. I sent my resume and asked a lot of questions in my e-mail (Benefits, hours, type of duties, pay rate, ect). I kept it real professional and I got no reply. I didn't bother to send a follow up e-mail or give a call. It was more of curiosity to see if they would respond to me.

I had thoughts that I could've not gotten a response because of my gender, but discarded that thought. It was just speculation, nothing more. The reason why I thought it may have been because my gender is because, when I was on Sam's myspace group a young woman said she used to work @ LDS at the front desk. Made me think they only want women up front.

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by Sacramento Jesse:
                    Laguna Del Sol always places ads on our local craigslist for front desk help, and once a serving position. I sent my resume and asked a lot of questions in my e-mail (Benefits, hours, type of duties, pay rate, ect). I kept it real professional and I got no reply. I didn't bother to send a follow up e-mail or give a call. It was more of curiosity to see if they would respond to me.

I had thoughts that I could've not gotten a response because of my gender, but discarded that thought. It was just speculation, nothing more. The reason why I thought it may have been because my gender is because, when I was on Sam's myspace group a young woman said she used to work @ LDS at the front desk. Made me think they only want women up front.

Quite often if you're applying for a job -- the person who makes an effort to call and show up in person is going to get the job over someone who sends an e-mail.

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by usuallylurk:
                      quote:

Quite often if you're applying for a job -- the person who makes an effort to call and show up in person is going to get the job over someone who sends an e-mail.

I agree. But the ad said to e-mail a resume, so I did.

Comment

quote:

I agree. But the ad said to e-mail a resume, so I did.

Well, you could have gone out, enjoyed the sun for a day , and "oh, gee, while I'm here, here's my application!"

Comment

Working...
                        X