Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5-STARS??

Administratior,

Can you explain how I got five stars under my rating? I'm not sure how I got them and what they mean.

If it's a good thing...THANKS!

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Administratior,

Can you explain how I got five stars under my rating? I'm not sure how I got them and what they mean.

If it's a good thing...THANKS!

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Yes, it is a good thing. One or more users of this forum has given you a 5 star rating. They like your posts. You can give others a rating also. Just click on "view profile" and then rate them on the next page.
      Have fun!
      Corky

Comment

I guess I can assume that I pretty much suck then since I haven't got any stars??? It's not easy being popular.

Comment

Naked Bob 2

I was just about to give you a star or two to help you feel good about yourself when I noticed on your profile it says "Note: This particular member is not permitting ratings".

So I thought I'd post them here instead:

Feel better now?

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Rik

Comment

Dear Rick,

I am giving you ***** plus one additional one * for taking time to explain how the star system works.

Greensunshine [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Hi folks I'm a 56 year old in north texas thats been reading this forum for some time now. Judging by each of your good, appropriate, positive ... contrubutions to this site I would give you all 5 stars, except Greensunshine I believe I would rate her closer to a 10 (I always did like girls better)!

Comment

Rik,

Where did you find the "stars" and how did you insert them in your post??

Nude Rick [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Hi Jerryg, I'm also a 56-year-old who just got into social nudity last year. How's the weather in Texas? It's in the 20's here. We had a little snow Saturday morning. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Nude Rick

The stars are the same as those which appear under your name. They're just a gif file. Right click on the image you want, then click on properties, copy the file path and insert it into the body of your message using the Image button at the bottom of the reply screen.

You can do this with any image. For example here's Jon-Marc's avatar or what about this one

I suggest using this sparingly because all the images which already appear on these pages take up bandwidth and make it slower to download especially if you're on a dial-up connection.

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by Jerryg:
                      [qb]Hi folks I'm a 56 year old in north texas thats been reading this forum for some time now. Judging by each of your good, appropriate, positive ... contrubutions to this site I would give you all 5 stars, except Greensunshine I believe I would rate her closer to a 10 (I always did like girls better)![/qb]

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by Jerryg:
                        [qb]Hi folks I'm a 56 year old in north texas thats been reading this forum for some time now. Judging by each of your good, appropriate, positive ... contrubutions to this site I would give you all 5 stars, except Greensunshine I believe I would rate her closer to a 10 (I always did like girls better)![/qb]
                        Dear Jerryg,

You are so sweet and thank you for the extra stars...(K)'s and (F)'s to brighten up your day.

Greensunshine [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Hi again Greensunshine, thanks and you are welcome. I always did believe you should give people flowers while they could still smell them.

To Jon-Mark another person that I believe is a 5 star contributor. Personally I don't see how you can stand to live up there. Saturday night it got down to low 30s which is too cold for me. I hope I never have to live north of Sherman, Texas again, I moved here from Arkansas, the NATURAL state, several years ago. (I guess I am just a summer person) to day it is suppos to get up to the low 70s (YEH).
                          Later Jerryg

Comment

jerryg, Thanks for the vote of confidence. I think I used to have more than 3 stars but lost some somewhere. Our high temps are in the 30's to low 40's, and it's not even winter yet!

By the way, for anyone who's interested: I looked up "nudism" in my 50-year-old dictionary just out of curiosity as to what it might say. Here it is. "the practice or CULT of going nude for hygienic reasons." Did any of you know that we are in a cult? I didn't. Just thought I'd share that with you. I found it interesting. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks for the info. Sorry about my earlier rant. I was just having a bad day I guess. I honestly did not know that was in my profile. I am probably not going to change it either.

Comment

Working...
                              X