Good Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Movies

I just saw Transformers yesterday. It was one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. It took me back to my early childhood of watching the cartoon on T.V. Anyother good movies out worth seeing?

Wow!? I looked it in the offer list last week but said nope because in the IMDB says there are sth about robots, galaxies and starwars. Whole kinder things.
    Am I mistaking??

Comment

I plan to go see Transformers either today or tomorrow. Looks like my kind of movie.

Comment

'Transformers' has been getting good reviews down here in Oz' - they say that many adults should enjoy it as much as the kids (Children can have the fantasy and adventure - adults can relax and enjoy the special effects, action and other technical aspects of this type of movie..) - sounds like one of those movies that the whole family (at least over 7 or 8 years old??) could enjoy together...

What about the third 'Pirates of the Caribbean..' or the third 'Shrek' ?

Comment

I thought the special effects were awesome, but for me I also found the movie hilarious! As a parent, they put in a lot of scenes that just struck me as being astoundingly funny between the dad, mom and kid.

Not to give away any spoilers, but if you've seen the movie think of the scene when the Mom won't stop talking about the boy's "happy time." Just to mention one funny scene.

-- tomkojohn

Comment

I finally got to see Transformers this week, after hearing so much about it over the previous two weeks -
            Great movie!! Anybody who wants a good quality show that you can simply sit back and enjoy for 2 1/2 hours should get in and see this...
            The movies I would compare it to are Bladerunner and Terminator 2 - they were the best of this genre for the 80's and 90's, respectively, and now Transformers is probably the best for this decade - plus, it has the added benefit that it is one movie the whole family could go to, and all enjoy..
            It may not have the depth or breadth of something like The Lord of the Rings, but then it's not meant to, is it ?

Comment

Working...
            X