No announcement yet.

sense of humor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would definitely never settle, for sure. It's just when you think you met someone, something comes up. I just want to make sure I'm not being too picky, but it seems not laughing could reveal deeper issues.

Next time we go out, I'll see if the non-laughing continues. Then it'll be time to discuss it.

Comment

She may just be a private laugher. Maybe she is uncomfortable laughing in public.

Why not ask her, Ren, what makes her laugh; what is funny to her?

Bob S.

Comment

Well, I might not have to worry. We seem to be falling out of touch. The sense of humor thing was one symptom of things heading in the wrong direction -- now we can't seem to get in touch with each other. Anyway, I don't know if she'd have an answer if I asked --- it's complicated, but a lot of indecisiveness accompanied answers to just about anything.

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by Ren:
          Well, I might not have to worry. We seem to be falling out of touch. The sense of humor thing was one symptom of things heading in the wrong direction -- now we can't seem to get in touch with each other. Anyway, I don't know if she'd have an answer if I asked --- it's complicated, but a lot of indecisiveness accompanied answers to just about anything.

Ren, buddy, I don't know if you've dodged a bullet or if you're just no longer being shot at. either way, I think you're going to be better off.

Comment

Well, it's been a week since I made last contact, and there is no longing from me. Funny how there are times when you think you can't take another minute and how something comes along to fizzle it out. Hmm. Maybe I did dodge a bullet. I'm pretty fun-loving, yet I seem to attract the morose. That's gotta change.

Comment

Just an FYI... After hearing of my humorless exchanges a friend passed my info onto someone else. That date is at the end of the week, but we talked on the phone today and laughter abounded. Like that deep laughter, too, not just some petty chuckles. Huzzah! That's a good start; hopefully promising all around.

Comment

Working...
              X