GO AUSSIES GO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GO AUSSIES GO

Aussies just scored 2 all against Croatia to move with Brazil into the second round of the FIFA World cup.

An unbelievable win considering our position in the soccer stakes in the past.

Watch out the Italians next week

JAMES

Aussies just scored 2 all against Croatia to move with Brazil into the second round of the FIFA World cup.

An unbelievable win considering our position in the soccer stakes in the past.

Watch out the Italians next week

JAMES

Comment

Well, the Italians certainly watched well. The Socceroos got their asses thoroughly trounced, and I can't say I'm upset. Now people can actually get on with their lives.
      *every Australian glares*
      Ok, ok, and I got teased about the World Cup.

Comment

PIEGUY, -quote "The Socceroos got their asses thoroughly trounced,"

Hey Pie where's your sporting Aussie spirit - the Socceroos did not get their asses trounced. Sure they lost but that was after Australia had possession of the ball for much more than half the match time and the score was NIL each for all but the last 5 seconds of the match at which time Italy were given a penalty shoot from very close to the goal posts.

JAMES

Comment

I have no sporting Aussie spirit.

Comment

There would be no glaring from me as I have no interest in sport, especially now seeing it is professional and just another business.
            I come from a southern state (South Oz) and do not even follow football, something sacreligious in Adelaide or Melbourne.
            Regards. John S.

Comment

JOHN -
              quote:
              I have no interest in sport

John & Pie, usually I also have no interest BUT when the Aussies got into the world cup with a shootout against Uraguay it fired up my interest and we have been watching each Aussie World cap game since. The Soccaroos came from so far behind, soccer almsot faded out of existance here over past decades. and then the chance at the World Cup - just fantastic.

JAMES

Comment

...and they're gone!

Comment

kelly99 QUOTE - ...and they're gone!

Don't be like that , the Aussie Socceroos were beaten 2 goals to 1 by the World Cup winners - the Italians.

You wait for 2010

JAMES

Comment

Working...
                  X