San Onofre Visit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Onofre Visit

Thanks to FireProf I did not have any problem finding the nude section of the beach. His directions were excellent.

On our way to San Diego I told my textile wife that we were going to stop at a State Park and hike the beach. She was all for it. We took the service road down to the beach and began walking south. Did not know exactly where the nude section began so we walked until I noticed nude sunbathers. We ended up near the fence that had a sign informing us not to enter.

When my wife noticed the nude people she gave me a look and inquired what other surprises I had instore. She was ok with it as long as she did not have to disrobe. She sat on the beach reading her book as I hiked the beach and laid in the sun. While walking the beach a dog came running up to me with a ball in its mouth wanting to play. Spent some time throwing the ball and finally met the dogs owner. He lives in Palm Springs and works somewhere in the San Clemente area at night. Spends the day at the beach. What a life.

After awhile more people arrived and were setting up north of our location. The clouds rolled in and it got a little chilly so we decided to head on down the coast to SD. We actually took the goat trail back up which I found interesting since the wife started up the incline first. She has back problems so I was a little nervous about the trip up but we made it without incident.

I enjoyed the beach but will definately bring beach shoes next time if I ever get back there. The rocky beach was a little tough on my tender tootsies.

I will post my trip to Little Beach and Red Sand beach soon.

Thanks to FireProf I did not have any problem finding the nude section of the beach. His directions were excellent.

On our way to San Diego I told my textile wife that we were going to stop at a State Park and hike the beach. She was all for it. We took the service road down to the beach and began walking south. Did not know exactly where the nude section began so we walked until I noticed nude sunbathers. We ended up near the fence that had a sign informing us not to enter.

When my wife noticed the nude people she gave me a look and inquired what other surprises I had instore. She was ok with it as long as she did not have to disrobe. She sat on the beach reading her book as I hiked the beach and laid in the sun. While walking the beach a dog came running up to me with a ball in its mouth wanting to play. Spent some time throwing the ball and finally met the dogs owner. He lives in Palm Springs and works somewhere in the San Clemente area at night. Spends the day at the beach. What a life.

After awhile more people arrived and were setting up north of our location. The clouds rolled in and it got a little chilly so we decided to head on down the coast to SD. We actually took the goat trail back up which I found interesting since the wife started up the incline first. She has back problems so I was a little nervous about the trip up but we made it without incident.

I enjoyed the beach but will definately bring beach shoes next time if I ever get back there. The rocky beach was a little tough on my tender tootsies.

Comment

Glad the directions helped you and your wife find San O.

The guy with the dog that lives in PS......it wasn't by any chance....Captain Jack was it?

Older gentleman, looks like a pirate!

He's a good friend and a regular down at the beach when he's not hanging out at Desert Shadows.

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by Al Bundy:

Fun stuff. My first beach was Black's Beach on a Labor Day weekend. What a carnival that was, hardly one to take a reluctant wife.

Mrs. USMC broke the ice so to speak at Grey Whale Cove south of Pacifica below the devil's slide along Hwy 1.

Her first visit she wore a long, to the mid thighs XXX-L tee-shirt and never took it off. By the 3rd visit she only wore it if she had to go up to the concession stand. She became uncomfotable being the only clothed person in a nude environment.

Keep taking your wife, she'll become more comfortable and soon be mooching you, "when are we going again?"

It's a shame you couldn't work in a visit to Lupin, while you were out in CA. It is a great place and the new management seem to be restoring it to its previous stature.

Comment

Thanks again for the directions FireProf. In regards to the gentleman I met at the beach, we did not exchange names. He mentioned that he lived across the street from DSI. Hope that helps.

Comment

Congratulations on your sucessful conversion of the wife USMC1. Blacks Beach was on my agenda but knowing my wife could not make it up and down the cliff, I scratched it. Would have loved to visited it once again. I had planned on visiting the Swallows and had printed the coupon for the free initial visit but due to the reaction of the wife, once again I skipped that visit also.

I do not hold out much hope of coverting the wife. She is tolerant of my love of nudism but will not participate. One plus to the dilemma is that she said she would return to San Onofre if I wanted to go again. I did not want to drive north again but it was nice that she offered.

Comment

I too found FireProf dir. helpful a week ago today . met acouple of peole ,none of whom heard of Clothesfree.com , but I told them of it .

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by Al Bundy:
                Thanks again for the directions FireProf. In regards to the gentleman I met at the beach, we did not exchange names. He mentioned that he lived across the street from DSI. Hope that helps.

That's Capt'n Jack!

Comment

Hello, Al Bundy

If you are ever in the San Onofre beach area again, you could both drop in.
                  She was willing to do this.
                  If you went on a weekend, there should be more people there.
                  Expectedly, more couples.
                  Old line-"When in Rome, do as the Romans do."
                  She may then, give the clothesfree thing a try.

Comment

Definately a much larger crowd during the weekends and when the weather cooperates. We've seen many, many couples, groups, a few families, as well as many single women there on weekends. This is a testament to a feeling of being safe, for all women, at this beach.

I only wish we could accomodate more members by meeting them down there when they do visit the beach. Many times it takes a nudist woman, who once was reluctant, to sit and talk with a reluctant spouse about their feelings, concerns and fears.

Hopefully Al's wife will visit again and we will be able to make it down there for the day at the same time.

FP

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by FireProf:

The guy with the dog that lives in PS......it wasn't by any chance....Captain Jack was it?

Older gentleman, looks like a pirate!

He's a good friend and a regular down at the beach when he's not hanging out at Desert Shadows.

I've met Jack at Desert Shadows. I really enjoyed talking to him. He has one heck of a tan! Nice man!

Liam

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by Liam:

He has one heck of a tan! Nice man!

Liam

Yes he does and Yes he is!

Comment

Working...
                        X