Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unwritten laws of what it is to be a man.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unwritten laws of what it is to be a man.

How about a listing of the 'unwritten laws' of what it is to be a man?
    I know this can be a hard thing to do but let's list them anyway ... maybe some laughs along the way would be in order.
    So everyone add a "LAW".

The List:

Always help the elderly cross the street - particularly a Lady.

Men have unlimited freedom with the TV remote. Flicking quickly through 100 channels is fun!

Comment

Scratching and/or adjusting is socially accecptable anytime anywhere.

Comment

It is perfectly okay for a man to go bare chested in public, and to wear his pants so low, his underwear shows.

Comment

Selective hearing

Comment

Never lift your leg when passing wind in the presence of women, it's less noisy and more dignified.

Comment

Every time I try to write down an unwritten law it ends up written. This is just another one of your sneaky tricks ain't it nacktman? There otta be a law.

b.l.

Comment

If you ask for directions your man membership will be revoked, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jon71:
                  If you ask for directions your man membership will be revoked, lol.
                  I had to chuckle at that one, its so funny and yet so true!

Pete Knight

Comment

Never get caught being teary eyed during a sad movie!

Comment

"A man is only as old as the woman he is feeling.."

Comment

a man never gets lost when driving! we are just taking a different route.

"love life as your a long time dead"

Comment

a man never admits he need to see a doctor!

Comment

nudenwv:"a man never admits he need to see a doctor!"

...unless he is dating her.

Bob S.

Comment

Let's rewrite the laws! This just in from one of my MySpace friends:

I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.

FOR EXAMPLE: One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed.

Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me."

I said "WHAT??!! What was that?!"

So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear... "You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man."

She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?"

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits.

She couldn't decide which one to take so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said lets get a pair for each outfit. We went onto the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings.

Let me tell you...she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis. I think I threw her for a loop when I said, "That's fine, honey."

She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation she finally said, "I think this is all dear, let's go to the cashier."

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No honey, I don't feel like it."

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled WHAT?"

I then said "honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman."

And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, "Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?"

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either.

Comment

Working...
                              X