I'm Moving!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Moving!

My home is sold, and August 1st I will be heading for Florida to live at Natura in Hudson. Everyone warns me about the hurricanes, but I'm one to trust the Lord instead of worrying about what MIGHT happen.

My home is sold, and August 1st I will be heading for Florida to live at Natura in Hudson. Everyone warns me about the hurricanes, but I'm one to trust the Lord instead of worrying about what MIGHT happen.

Comment

Congratulations on the sale and good luck with the move. I'm not exactly sure where Hudson is, but at least one thing is for sure... if the worst happens and a hurricane DOES hit, you won't be needing to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe!

Comment

Good luck and even if a Hurricane heads your way, at least you get plenty of warning!

Now ya can't be a grump about the cold, but becareful of those Kamikazi Palmetto Bugs! They'll knock ya out cold and steel your beer, or tea, or whatever!

Comment

I am very happy for you, Jon-Marc. Your ardent hope is becoming a reality!

Comment

See ya when you get here!

Comment

Congratulations and best of luck in your pursuits, Jon-Marc. I know this is something you've wanted. Now I guess I have to hope for the chance to visit you in Florida . Not likely, but who knows, I didn't think I'd ever visit you in Michigan either.

Comment

Congrats! But I don't envy you the packing and moving part.

Qikdraw

Comment

Good luck with the move. At least you will have fewer clothes to pack than most.

Comment

Congratulations Jon-Marc!

I always admire people who find a way to do what they want rather than the more common approach of complaining and blaming!

Comment

Way to go, Jon-Marc! I hope you like saunas because you'll be living in one.

It's 90s and humid here in VA Beach so it must be horrible in Florida.

Bob S.

Comment

Weather for Hudson, FL
                        78°F (now)
                        Clear
                        Wind: NE at 6 mph
                        Humidity: 87% Tue

91° | 77° Wed

91° | 77° Thu

88° | 77° Fri

89° | 77° Sat

Comment

To compare the weather forcast for Hudson Florida (listed above) with Virginia Beach Virginia, here are the figures;

Weather for Virginia Beach, VA
                          80°F (now)
                          Scattered Clouds
                          Wind: SW at 12 mph
                          Humidity: 79% Tue

88° | 77° Wed

86° | 76° Thu

86° | 76° Fri

85° | 75° Sat

Comment

WOW Jon-Marc, you must be really looking forward to the warm weather, NO MORE SNOW IN WINTER

Hope you can get back on the net ASAP

Good Luck,
                            JAMES

Comment

Congrat. Jon-Marc. Finally you will be enjoying nice Florida weather.
                              Hope the move goes well for you, give it some time and everything will find a place in your new home.....and then you will be able to enjoy it.
                              As we spent almost every winter a couple of weeks in Florida (Cypress Cove), I am pretty sure we will come by and visit you (if its OK with you of course)

Comment

Working...
                              X