Womens' chests....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Womens' chests....

I can readily understand women being concerned with the size of their chests. Advertising has not helped the situation any, either. But, I would like to make it clear that we men sometimes are drawn to the chest area of women wearing t-****s or jewelery because we are merely reading what is printed on the top, admiring the design of the imprint or trying to see what the pendent on the neckless is. I've caught myself doing this and realized it might be mistaken for gawking.
    Have any of the other guys realized this behavior, or even some women noticed it in themselves ?
    I do not mean for this to be an excuse for blatent gawking by some guys who I know are otherwise motivated.

I can readily understand women being concerned with the size of their chests. Advertising has not helped the situation any, either. But, I would like to make it clear that we men sometimes are drawn to the chest area of women wearing t-****s or jewelery because we are merely reading what is printed on the top, admiring the design of the imprint or trying to see what the pendent on the neckless is. I've caught myself doing this and realized it might be mistaken for gawking.
    Have any of the other guys realized this behavior, or even some women noticed it in themselves ?
    I do not mean for this to be an excuse for blatent gawking by some guys who I know are otherwise motivated.

Comment

I recall a young lady who mentioned that she noticed people (of both sexes) reading her t-shirt. She didn't seem all that bothered by it, as it was a very obvious and involved design.

Comment

Good. I think we all take things too personnally at times. I just wanted to voice my views (Please pardon the pun.) on the matter. I try to not focus too long, lest it might be misconstrued.

Comment

I saw a woman today who had the statement across her breasts (over the background of an eagle wing emblem) on her t-shirt; UNITED WE STAND.
          Natural symbolism!

Comment

Guys can't always be blamed for gawking; sometimes it's blatantly invited. I once saw a tee-shirt with this legend on the BACK:

SEE UDDER SIDE

Then there is the photo, currently making the email rounds, of a woman in a shirt with THIS on the front:

STOP STARING AT MY T1TS
            (touch them)

Such examples are endless...

(Can anyone guess why I had to edit this post?)

Comment

women and men alike have forgotten what the female breast is for it seems.
              sometimes i think the reason so many men wish to join the top freedom site is they think they are going to see topless females.since i am on that subject i would like some of the women {18 and older} to consider coming on over. i am not any good at that cut and paste, find some of angels old posts or p.m me and i will do the hard way.

Comment

I once saw a well-endowed young woman wearing a T-Shirt that said "All this and brains too."

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by averagejoe:
                  [qb] I once saw a well-endowed young woman wearing a T-Shirt that said "All this and brains too." [/qb]
                  I saw a similar shirt on a well-endowed blond that read "If only these were brains" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by THREADBEAR:
                    I saw a similar shirt on a well-endowed blond that read "If only these were brains" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [/qb]
                    This is way off topic, but I have seen that too...This may be it.... http://www.martem.com/album3/index.p...londe_wish.jpg

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by BrianM:
                      [qb] I have seen that too...This may be it.... link [/qb]
                      Yup, that's the one. I've seen it too.

BTW I fixed your url so all you have to do is click on "link" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I don't usually do this, but if I find myself reading a long message on a woman's T-shirt, I'll say something like, "Excuse me; I was trying to read your shirt." Usually they don't object. After all, they chose to wear it!

Comment

Speaking of tees, I once saw this on a body-builder type:

BULL-SHIRT

That drew a few looks, especially at the conservative Christian college we both attended!

Comment

many women choose to show off what they have (or even what they don't have: using miracle/push-up bras) so they certainly can't get upset over people noticing what they're advertising.

However, some women have large breasts and do not attempt to show them off and don't want to be noticed only for their chests. But I do wish some of these overly sensitive women wouldn't get so bent out of shape when they catch someone noticing them. I mean, it's only human nature to notice what your eye catches, when it's big, or noticable, etc.. I mean if I walked around with a huge -- bigger than normal -- afro haircut then I'd expect to people to look and notice it, not oggle me, but notice it.

I personnally prefer women with smaller breasts, but of course I notice women walking down the street with large breasts ... because they're there. ... just like a notice a woman with a hat, or a man with a interesting tie.

And yes, I do wish women would stop thinking they had to show them off to get attention. One of my girlfriend's friends believes that's what she must do to get noticed. But really, after the initial meeting, does she really want someone around who was only interested in her chest? Or in a business/work environment is that how she really wants to be noticed? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]
                            sad.

Comment

I've also noticed that most women dress to impress other women. Not in a lesbian way, but as a fashion statement. How often have men been told by women that they (the men) have "no" tastes, when it comes to fashion ?
                              I've adopted the opinion that women are not to be understood, just appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                              X