Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hello everyone. I am just writing to get a quick hello in before the library closes and they kick us all out of here! I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving holiday last week. It's hard to believe Christmas is right around the corner! Take care!

Ken Palmer

Hello everyone. I am just writing to get a quick hello in before the library closes and they kick us all out of here! I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving holiday last week. It's hard to believe Christmas is right around the corner! Take care!

Ken Palmer

Comment

Hello , right back. I had a nice Thanksgiving and four days off . Loved it .

Comment

Yes, Thanksgiving is over, Black Friday has come and gone and Christmas mode is in.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Comment

Yup! Swallow the bird day is past and now the money mongering sales bashes begin. Yup! THat is how it is written in the bible, christmas comes so shop till you drop, and plaster your TV and Radio and Newspapers, and store fronts with ads to buy this and that to celebrate! Max out credit cards is part of the Betheleham process that we need to honor today. Yup! Christmas is here ! After all, the bible tells allot about some fat dude in a red suit riding a sleigh behind 8 flying reindeer, just like an egg laying rabbit at Easter! It all fits into place doesn't it !

Comment

yes, thanksgiving was great. nice to spend time with the family and not talk so much about current events but to laugh and enjoy all the good food. for a time we were able to forget about the troublsome times and concentrate on how great the family can be in time of need. hey, isn't that what it's all about. look closely at the word - thanks giving.

Comment

Working...
            X