Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navy Seals purposely blew up levies

Newest conspirocy theory out!
    I am not putting any stock in it myself, but it is good for a laugh....or discussion.
    What would be to gain by puposely flooding New Orleans?
    Tighter Gov. control?
    To shake up FEMA?
    It hurt Bush's standings in approval ratings, so is the conspirocy that the Dems had something to do with it?

Again...this is just a theory (conspiratal).
    I have nothing of a link or even anything in writing, just word of mouth.
    Anybody? Anything?

Newest conspirocy theory out!
    I am not putting any stock in it myself, but it is good for a laugh....or discussion.
    What would be to gain by puposely flooding New Orleans?
    Tighter Gov. control?
    To shake up FEMA?
    It hurt Bush's standings in approval ratings, so is the conspirocy that the Dems had something to do with it?

Again...this is just a theory (conspiratal).
    I have nothing of a link or even anything in writing, just word of mouth.
    Anybody? Anything?

Comment

How do they do such a thing and balance balls on their noses at the same time i wonder?

Comment

First of all, if the Seals did it you would never, never, know it. Second, having lived in FL for 17 years and experiencing Andrew, no one had to blow a levy, they are lucky the whole levy system didn't give way considering they were only rated for a category 3.

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by KirkOntario:
          How do they do such a thing and balance balls on their noses at the same time i wonder?

They only do that so we are distracted and do not notice their evil scam they are hatching!
          Those seals are planning and stashing things!
          Those noises they make are some kinda code....they are probly monitoring this forum as we speak!!!!
          Gotta go!

Comment

I've always felt deep down that humans were not the only sentient beings on this planet.

I have looked into the eyes of the sea lions at the Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco and I could almost swear that they were begging me for a nice fat sardine.

If they had hands instead of flippers, the seals would be ruling the whole world instead of barking on the docks for fish.

Now I never understood the difference between a levy and a tariff, but if seals are blowing them up, then perhaps I could train one to blow up a beach ball!

Comment

For the benefit of those who think of SEALs as those cute amphibious animals, the SEAL's are among the most highly trained members of the elite military Special Forces.

I enjoy a good conspiracy story, but the idea that any of the U.S.Armed Forces commandos would deliberately blow up the levies for any reason is utterly absurd!!!

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by P.J.:
                For the benefit of those who think of SEALs as those cute amphibious animals, the SEAL's are among the most highly trained members of the elite military Special Forces.

I enjoy a good conspiracy story, but the idea that any of the U.S.Armed Forces commandos would deliberately blow up the levies for any reason is utterly absurd!!!

Total agreement here.

Comment

quote:

I agree also about the Navy Seal's!
                  Now those amphibious critters.....I do not trust them....I had one follow me as I walked by the glass that give an underwater view at the zoo. He was stalking me, I tell ya!

The Orcas are trying to tell us something...warn us! Hmmmm.....

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by hm0504:
                    quote:

Total agreement here.

Over the course of my employment by the US Navy, I've gotten to know several SEALs personally. And they are just to sweet to do anything of the sort.

Of course, the orders to do so would have had to come from the "Chain-fo-Command". And who do you think sits at the top of that chain?

Comment

although anything is possible now days - i don't go for that.

Comment

quote:

Yes, what would be the purpose of this action? Drown a city? Why? That is just silly.

Comment

Some of the levees WERE deliberately breached after the flooding to allow water to drain out of the city. The Army Corps of Engineers did that, not the SEALS.

Not all conspiracy theories are false, but this one is ridiculous. Remember - extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof.

-Mark

Comment

Some people have nothing to do but dream up conspiracy after conspiracy, and it doesn't matter how absurd the conspiracies are. The "light at the end of the tunnel" is something these conspirators can not see. They seem to thrive on their efforts to confuse reality. It does not matter if the theory is absurd or not.

I have known individuals who would lie to my face, and them even knowing I knew they were lieing. I believe these individuals think if they insist on the lie long enough, it will become true.

Comment

Some of those people even believe their own lies. And they keep on doing it.

Comment

Working...
                              X