Claw Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claw Machines

I won a poodle from a claw machine and don't know what to do with it. Any suggestions?

I won a poodle from a claw machine and don't know what to do with it. Any suggestions?

Comment

Is it house broken?

Comment

Grab a sponge and soak it up...... Oh wait, you said, "poodle."

Never mind.

Comment

I saw on the news a while back, that somebodys kid managed to crawl into one of those machienes.
          That wasn't you was it???

Steve

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by Pieguy:

Ask the same question to any girl that you like. She might find it cute and take it off your hands. Might even get you into a relationship.

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by NudePete:
              quote:
              Originally posted by Pieguy:

Ask the same question to any girl that you like. She might find it cute and take it off your hands. Might even get you into a relationship.

Good idea! Or save it for Christmas and wrap it up, give it to a young female relative/friend, or donate it to a kids gift charity.

-D

Comment

How about a trebouche. Light it on fire and catapult it somewhere.

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by Nude in the North:
                  I saw on the news a while back, that somebodys kid managed to crawl into one of those machienes.
                  That wasn't you was it???

Steve

No, of course not.... *shifty eyes*

Comment

Working...
                  X