Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEY STU

stu [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    WE all know what you don't like,being nude, or so you say,(I PERSONALLY THINK you like being nude/ just admit it. We wont tell....honest.) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

just wondering?????
    What DO you like? what are YOU interested in? WHAT motivates you?

Why do you find a nudist forum so intriguing that you spend so much time here?

Not that I want you to go away, I just find it interesting that a "non-naturist" would spend so much time in this forum.

I have heard your veiws, I understand that you feel that it is ok to be nude as long as you can not see it, because you say, you dis-like it. Why is it wrong to see a fellow human in it's natural state? Are you that insecure with yourself, and what you think folks might think?

BTW This is not meant as any sort of attack, I really am curious

erc

stu [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    WE all know what you don't like,being nude, or so you say,(I PERSONALLY THINK you like being nude/ just admit it. We wont tell....honest.) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

just wondering?????
    What DO you like? what are YOU interested in? WHAT motivates you?

Why do you find a nudist forum so intriguing that you spend so much time here?

Not that I want you to go away, I just find it interesting that a "non-naturist" would spend so much time in this forum.

I have heard your veiws, I understand that you feel that it is ok to be nude as long as you can not see it, because you say, you dis-like it. Why is it wrong to see a fellow human in it's natural state? Are you that insecure with yourself, and what you think folks might think?

BTW This is not meant as any sort of attack, I really am curious

erc

Comment

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by Dave M.:
        [qb]Yes why does Stu spend so much time here? Just wondering. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [/qb]
        Dave M,
        Stu answered this question on 2-17-03 in the "Fun of Nude Recreation" section,under the heading of "Guilty Verdict", page 3, when he says,
        "You say you wonder why I am here. Well I enjoy a good debate - as simple as that. I work in the law so it's good for me to keep my debating skills sharp. To suggest that I want to destroy nudist is just plain bonkers".
        (Translation: The English word "bonkers" means "crazy").

I like Stu, but I am glad that he is not in the USA arguing in our courts against some aspect of greater freedom for Naturist to appear in general society. He is not out to destroy nudism but would be out to contain nudists from the general public.

I cringe when he indicates that he is shapening his argument skills, as these can be used as "weapons" against Naturist's interest. ( He would say, and believe, that he is defending society). I remember that at one point, he indicated that some day he may have to argue in court against some aspect of interest to Naturists.

However, I am not overly worried about his sharpening his skills here, as his skills are already very sharp, so what difference would it make that he considers that he is sharpening up here.

We can at least be glad he is not against Naturism "on the reservation", so to speak, as are so many fundamentalist against, and he states he would fight for greater space for Naturists.

So, I hope he and his debaters can have fun from any of their (hopefully) linear, focused debate (no circles).

I don't think it would "corrupt" any new viewers to be exposed to the posts of one (or two, etc.) lone, reasoning voices in the wilderness.

Comment

hmmm, very interesting

Of all the places to debate. Very interesting indeed. Could you imagine if he just loosened up a little [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks david-m, you are right this was NOT an attack!!

Understand that I do not mean any disrespect. I enjoy the presence come to be known as stu. I most certainly DO NOT want him to go away. I think he adds spice to this forum. Not to repeat myself, but I enjoy the debate between stu and others.
            I was merely trying to understand stu.

If my origial post was misunderstood, I apoligize to anyone, including stu, that took offense.

ercNY

Comment

Stu is cool you guys!!!

He has been reading stuff on this forum all day today, yet not one reply (I've seen him up there). He does like to ruffle our feathers a bit. I didn't like him at first... but he sure gets alot of attention!!!
              Look at the number of hits he gets on his posts compared to a simple, easy going, naturist like myself, or you for that matter ercNY. The numbers do tell the tale.

However, one does have to wonder like ercNY... what motivates him???

He can/should stay... but Why is he here???

Only Stu can tell.

PS: I don't beleive that stufff about sharpening his debating skills... How many lawyer web sites there must be...

Try Nudity once Stu
              You'll find a new you!

Comment

Suntieid you are steering us away from the point I was trying to make
                quote:

Originally posted by ercNY:
                Thanks david-m, you are right this was NOT an attack!!
                Understand that I do not mean any disrespect. I enjoy the presence come to be known as stu. I most certainly DO NOT want him to go away. I think he adds spice to this forum. Not to repeat myself, but I enjoy the debate between stu and others.
                I was merely trying to understand stu.

If my origial post was misunderstood, I apoligize to anyone, including stu, that took offense.

ercNY
                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ercNY:

[QB]Suntieid you are steering us away from the point I was trying to make
                  [QUOTE]

Sorry... what is that point. I must have stepped on it with my calassed foot/feet.

I'm trying to be funny... I am sorry for interupting! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Some of the opinions Stu expresses are widely held in the textile community, some are uniquely his.

Stu admits a great discomfort with the sort of household nudity that even most textiles don't mind. While it is interesting or even tragic to see the lengths he goes to teach body shame to his kids, it sheds little light on the issues we are more likely to grapple with. Lots of textile people allow their preadolescent children to run around the house in the nude and bathe nude with other kids of the opposite sex. I was no exception and I am better for it. Stu has taught his kids a very unhealthy aversion to nudity. It is his right, but when they are grown,these kids join us in the working world and social scene with all their Stu-induced phobias intact.

Stu wants to keep us on the reservation and in the ghetto, but as bad as that is, he is more tolerant than some here in America who don't want to give us any of our own public space.

I understand that abolishing the laws against public nudity is not enough. The social climate must accept public nudity as well. Stu knows well that if we are kept behind high walls, nudism will never expand far into the population at large. Our nude beaches and parks must be visible to those who in adjacent textile areas. I don't say that textiles should be forced to view nudity, but there should be ready access and visibility for the open-minded and curious. Eventually we can move to a society where public nudity will be the norm at the city parks, jogging trails, bike paths, and front yards of America and Europe. Stu dreads such a day, but I see it as being a near utopia. It may not arrive until our grandchildren are grandparents or even later, but we can all work to help hasten that day.

Comment

Working...
                    X