Nudity soothes the savage beast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nudity soothes the savage beast

When completeing projects around the house I usually screw something up which results in a multi-minute spew of negative vocabulary until I run out of words and phrases (actual and made up). This is not something I am proud of but I attibute it to release of frustration. They always say, let it out, don't keep it in.

A couple of days ago I decided to do some painting (which I hate) outside so I setup some sight barriers to shield my nudeness from the nosey neighbors and completed the chore. Of course, I messed up a couple of times, but guess what, not a negative word said. I decided to further test the theory of nudity and negativity and decided to install a storm door. Once again, the usual screw-ups but again, not a derogatory word uttered.

I think I have discovered the answer to the worlds problems here. If everyone was naked, the negativity would disappear. What do you think?

Has anyone else noticed how much easier and enjoyable completeing tasks in the nude is compared to doing it clothed?

I only wish I could live in a nudist venue but with the "Reluctant Spouse Syndrome", this will never happen. It would be such a significant boost to my mental health and personality. Perhaps if I demonstrate this new me to the wife and show her it is not necessary for her to leave the house when I begin a project, it would help her see the benefits of nudity.

Does anyone else find this theory of Nudity & Negativity to be true in their life?

When completeing projects around the house I usually screw something up which results in a multi-minute spew of negative vocabulary until I run out of words and phrases (actual and made up). This is not something I am proud of but I attibute it to release of frustration. They always say, let it out, don't keep it in.

A couple of days ago I decided to do some painting (which I hate) outside so I setup some sight barriers to shield my nudeness from the nosey neighbors and completed the chore. Of course, I messed up a couple of times, but guess what, not a negative word said. I decided to further test the theory of nudity and negativity and decided to install a storm door. Once again, the usual screw-ups but again, not a derogatory word uttered.

I think I have discovered the answer to the worlds problems here. If everyone was naked, the negativity would disappear. What do you think?

Has anyone else noticed how much easier and enjoyable completeing tasks in the nude is compared to doing it clothed?

I only wish I could live in a nudist venue but with the "Reluctant Spouse Syndrome", this will never happen. It would be such a significant boost to my mental health and personality. Perhaps if I demonstrate this new me to the wife and show her it is not necessary for her to leave the house when I begin a project, it would help her see the benefits of nudity.

Does anyone else find this theory of Nudity & Negativity to be true in their life?

Comment

I don't experience quite that dramatic a difference between doing chores nude or dressed, but life is definitely better when the clothes are left behind. What I do see clearly in myself is a build-up of tension and a general state of unwellness if I go too long without some nude time.

Comment

I have the good fortune of having a privacy fence around our home and back yard. I do the gardening, work on the lawn and other project nude. I don't know if it is less frustrating but it sure is more comfortable. My wife is also a naturist and generally we are both comfortable inside or out.

Comment

I have attempted to make my backyard a nude zone by installing privacy fencing and abrovities (sp ?) which are about 15' tall at this point. However, they seem to be dieing out on me which is a shame because I have nursed them from when they were 4' tall. Of course the fence slats have shrunk making visibility possible. I have even purchased bamboo fencing and installed it inside the privacy fence. Problem is that one of the neighbors windows is high enough they can see over all of my attempts for privacy.

I really envy those who's spouses share their view of nudism. Although I enjoy my visits to resorts it would be so much better if I had someone to share it with.

Yes, nudity makes my dreaded chores bearable, not quite enjoyable.

Comment

yes! even something as simple as the pleasure of having a cup of coffee is more relaxing nude! my wife knows she is always welcomed to join me and i keep telling her the pleasure it brings but no getting together on that yet.

Comment

Hey, Kelly's ATM!, Yes there is a difference in my moods between doing chores and hobbies nude and with textiles on. Much more content nude.

You mention a bamboo fence. Have you tried live bamboo? Or willow? The right avrieties grow 10 to 15 feet tall and are winter hardy.

Too bad about Marcy D'Arcy's window. I got the same problem. Only I have two or three houses on either side, on both sides of the alley, all of them have second floor windows.

Notch up another one who would enjoy my stays much more if only Mary would come with.

Comment

Working...
              X