It happens in threes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It happens in threes.

Have you ever noticed that things happen in threes?

I wonder why that is?

Over this past weekend I experienced the satisfaction of instructing a young "man" in the art of proper decorum, vis-a-vis, you don't hit a lady and that contusions are just as painful as fractures, on Saturday afternoon.

On Sunday morning I experienced the disgust of another display of boorish behavior on the part of two low-brow ridge types trash talking and swearing to "kill the bastard" that had the bumpersticker on his car that said "Jesus is a Liberal" on it. The owner of the car was my breakfast companion and their pastor - man, I wish I could have been there for the "scolding" two individuals were going to get with his "new" sermon for the day.

Monday, I was there when a woman backed into a parked car and then had the audacity to get out of her vehicle ranting and raving about the driver of the parked car was at fault for being parked properly in a well marked parking place and threatend to sue the driver for all they were worth for damaging her vehicle even to the point of telephoning her lawyer.

I have to check to see if it its a full moon or the water was spiked because people are getting weirder right about now.

I'm begining to think you are a 'weird' magnet Nackt...

Qikdraw

Comment

i agree, things happen in three. Had the experience myself and this several times.

The weirdest one is when you hear somebody passed away, there is always a second and a third person.

Comment

Wouldn't it be nice to have 3 different friends advice you that they are also nudists?

I don't fight people. Unless someone is trying to kill me, I don't think violence accomplishes anything.

Comment

Yeah man, I got you about that three thing.

I've been trying to convince my wife for years that three would be fun...Oh?, Ok, well nevermind then.

Comment

quote:

I wonder why that is?

Because once we reach three we reset the counter.

-Mark

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by nacktman:

I have to check to see if it its a full moon or the water was spiked because people are getting weirder right about now.

Nah........these people just escaped from the city I work in! The psych ward and PD are looking for them, could you send them back!

Comment

It seems to be happening for me. My wife was having terrible pains from her recently removedgail bladder, on thursday, saturday night when my grand-daughter, overat a freinds house fell off a bed and broke her arm in two places. It had to be pinned and set right away at the ER, then on sunday, my wife was re-admitted to the hospital with the gaul bladder removal leaking inside her. they went in, did surgery and got that repaired, but she's in the hospital for another week now. What will issue number three be, I have to wonder? I'll have to be careful when I drive up to get my daughter from boot camp in S.C. on Friday, that may be it.
                Nudeinbama

Comment

I remember hearing that expression from my grandparents and then from my parents and I have told that saying to my own offspring.

I guess it is true at times but we remember when things do go wrong or bad three times in a row but do we remember the many times when there is 1 or 2 things go wrong and there is no third time??

Comment

Mark, I know it seems hopeless sometimes but please hang in there!

(You too nackt, & good on ya for the Wendy's floor show).

'bama, sounds like the things happening are to your wife more than you.
                    Lets hope the "third" one is a Merry Christmas.

b.l.

Comment

It seems only bad things happen in three's.

We are patiently waiting for good things to happen to us in Three's.

I am so ready for a New Year and Hopefully a new start....Hopefull full of Good Luck.

Comment

Depends upon what and, like Mark says, how you count.
                        b.l.

Comment

Mark is right on this. If we counted by twos good and things and bad things would come in twos. If we counted by twelves, same thing.

Comment

quote:
                            Originally posted by luvnaturism:
                            If we counted by twos good and things and bad things would come in twos.
                            There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't......

Comment

Originally posted by nacktman:

I wonder why that is?

I think there has been a Full Moon very recently.

Take Care & Have Fun Bare,
                              David
                              Last edited by D-TX; 09-22-2007, 10:26 PM. Reason: Fixing "quotes", they didn't transition well to the new forum.

Comment

Working...
                              X