Quiet Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quiet Times

What are some of the ways you like to spend your "Quiet Times"?

Sunning, naked of course, with a good book in my hands

Comment

I usually crash a couple of hours at night by watching something educational on TV: PBS, Travel, Discovery, Animal Channel, History or maybe AFV or Country-Fried Home Videos.

Comment

reading, meditating, communing with nature and walking the fields and woods with the dawgs. and reading. Oh, wait did I mention reading?

Just finished rereading Penrod and Sam, before that The God Delusion, and am clearing my brain reading Warriors, a kid's animal fantasy series along the lines of Watership Down, but about feral cats.

Next will be Iococa's book, then a reread of the Studs Lonigan trilogy by James Farrell. And at some point I've got to get both Mars and Venus series by ERB.

Comment

lyeing on a lawn chair with my portable radio,earphones,and a cold drink soaking up the sun.

Comment

Relax and catch some rays, watch some television, work out, kick back and do absolutely nothing. Did I mention doing all of the above in the nude? Oh yea, and BTW, catching up on the daily posts here again, nude.

Comment

Cooling under a shade tree with a good book. Yard work in the nude.

Comment

Naked, in my recliner, with a quite jazz cd on the stereo and reading a good book. All the while sipping George Dickle #12 or J-D Green Lable.

Comment

Working...
                X