more than one trigger words?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more than one trigger words?

I just now tried posting a topic with about 12 URL's on it. when i clicked "post now" it said I the topic had to be approved by an admin? it had somthing to do with one or more trigger words. what does that meen?

I just now tried posting a topic with about 12 URL's on it. when i clicked "post now" it said I the topic had to be approved by an admin? it had somthing to do with one or more trigger words. what does that meen?

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by EMO pioneer:

It's just the software nazi at it again!
      And your post ... it is lost in cyberspace never to be seen or heard from ever again, I'm afraid.

Don't use legal terms (Lawyerspeak), euphanisms for body parts or bodily functions, slang, foreign words and phrases, allude to something or use the correct scientific term for those body parts or bodily functions and you'll be ok.

Comment

Picture a guy whistling...

WheeeeeWHEEEET!

Hey Carlin, over here pal. We gotta job for you.

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by usmc1:

WheeeeeWHEEEET!

what does this have to do with the topic?

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by EMO pioneer:
            quote:
            Originally posted by usmc1:

WheeeeeWHEEEET!

what does this have to do with the topic?

Well, I knew Nebraska was sort of out of the way. Off the beaten track so to speak and the news gets there a bit after the fact but here...

http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/proj...lthywords.html

Comment

Hello Pioneer.
              A while back I tried to post a "Strine" dictionary on a discussion, it was a simple list of our unique Aussie slang and which can be heard everywhere here.
              Would you believe our Aussie English had to be "approved by a moderator".
              Regards. John S.

Comment

Working...
              X