Gardening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gardening

Another thread about the growing tread to nude gardening got me to thinking about the different types of gardens and the gardeners who grow them.

So, my quetion to you is what type of arden do you grow?

quote:
    Originally posted by nacktman:
    Another thread about the growing tread to nude gardening got me to thinking about the different types of gardens and the gardeners who grow them.

So, my quetion to you is what type of arden do you grow?

I don't have a large yard so I'm building shelves on my privacy fence to put potted plants on. Will probably have cherry tomatoes, peppers, herbs etc

Comment

Doug sounds like you grow the same things I do.
      Just love the different peppers and herbs.
      I do grow cucumber, squash, tomato, corn and garden peas as weel as azalea, geranium, rose and apples.

Now if I can only spell 'question' and 'garden' correctly

Comment

I grow vegtables and flowers in my natural naked garden. I am a 56 yr old nudist with an associate in plant science.

Comment

I have a 2 acre vegetable garden and a sprouting Farmers Market.

Last season was my first year at it and I had some limited success.
          Learning about what grows well and what sells well is an ongoing challenge by itself.
          I expect to more than double my sales this comming year.

Steve

Comment

Cool Nude in the North. Farmer's Markets are very cool. I have an acre that I live on which should allow plenty of room for gardening but I'm going to have to put in all raised beds because the soil here is way too rocky. I hope I can get the yard prepared in the next few weeks because it looks like winter is over for Texas. I'd love to be able to grow 90-100 percent of the produce I consume. That would make me very happy.

Comment

We grow vegetables, and since we have a large yard (1/2 acre) it is landscaped, which we did most of with many flowers and shrubs.

Comment

I have a 500 square foot vegetable garden in the city. We are looking to buy something with more land so I can have fruit trees and berries as well as a larger vegetable and herb garden. I like to grow all kinds of plants too. I have bonsai trees, flowers and even a Venus fly trap.

Comment

Working...
                X