Private messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private messages

When this forum was redesigned with new features I thought the opportunity to send private messages was a nice addition. However, my experience hasn't been encouraging.

So far I've sent 4 private messages, and only one has been picked up by the addressee. It's easy to see why. Most people aren't going to think of going to their profile page to check for mail that they weren't expecting.

Within your profile there's an option to receive an automatic email notice when someone sends a private message. I recommend that we all check that box. Doing so doesn't give away your email if you didn't want that public; it just allows an auto reminder to be generated.

When this forum was redesigned with new features I thought the opportunity to send private messages was a nice addition. However, my experience hasn't been encouraging.

So far I've sent 4 private messages, and only one has been picked up by the addressee. It's easy to see why. Most people aren't going to think of going to their profile page to check for mail that they weren't expecting.

Within your profile there's an option to receive an automatic email notice when someone sends a private message. I recommend that we all check that box. Doing so doesn't give away your email if you didn't want that public; it just allows an auto reminder to be generated.

Comment

Luvsnauturism - your quite right. It makes it much easier to know when a message has been sent and makes for a quick response to the message. Hope you have a beautiful day naked. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
      X