hi, i'm new herre.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi, i'm new herre.

My on-line handle is T-Bone, im new herre, remember hearing of INA on "Natural Radio Online", i think, some may have heard a interview i did, don't shoot me: ) The phone was bad : ( I never stay on topic, for that i'm sorry, board monitors take note. i like to boat naked ~~ and drink Beer~~ and play with the buttons on my keyboard, look, an alien-} ~{:}=( I Hold fundamentalist nudist views, and have an opinion on every subject,~~, sometimes i'm right. So hellow to everyone herre!(oh, i speel weird too[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] oh, btw, should i say "ClothsFree.com", or, the "INA", whats the favorite name fir refering to herre? Thanks fir reading : )

My on-line handle is T-Bone, im new herre, remember hearing of INA on "Natural Radio Online", i think, some may have heard a interview i did, don't shoot me: ) The phone was bad : ( I never stay on topic, for that i'm sorry, board monitors take note. i like to boat naked ~~ and drink Beer~~ and play with the buttons on my keyboard, look, an alien-} ~{:}=( I Hold fundamentalist nudist views, and have an opinion on every subject,~~, sometimes i'm right. So hellow to everyone herre!(oh, i speel weird too[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] oh, btw, should i say "ClothsFree.com", or, the "INA", whats the favorite name fir refering to herre? Thanks fir reading : )

Comment

Working...
    X