• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Definition of a Fascist

To put it simply fascist = George Bush.

Comment

Aren't dictionaries wonderful things?!

Comment

This flash movie has been posted before - but it's still relevant: 14 characteristics of Fascism

Based on this article: Fascism Anyone?

And here is an annotated version from Old American Century: 14 Points of fascism

-Mark

Comment

Check out this essay of the Nazification of Amerika.

NAZIFICATION of AMERIKA

Comment

Oh for the love of Christ! Give me a break!

I would love it if old GW were a Fascist. It would make it so much easier to hate the guy! But the plain old truth of the matter is he is too clever to fall for that crap, even if he is a dumb redneck.

The problem is he doesn't have a racist commitment so he can't be a Fascist. At least not to my understanding of the term. My family fought the Nazis on their home turf. My grandfather was a member of the Kings Palace Guard, they only laid down their weapons after the King ordered them to. They stood off a SS unit at the Kings residence. My Grandmother was forced to hand over food to the nearby German army unit at gun point during the occupation of Denmark. Now, does GW represent the leaders of big business, you bet! Is he a one way F*ck YOU BET! But is he a Nazi, nope sorry. I think until we can unite the various unaffected people in our country we are stuck with the Republican party. Organization is the key and they know how to organize. We on the other hand the Democrat side are a bunch of individual grabasstic F*cks. If we had one tenth of the organizational skills in the Republican party we would win every election out there. It is a simple fact that we tend to drift towards the poles when someone tempts us to, we bait so easily it is pathetic. We need to bear in mind the results of the last election. Do not submit a candidate who has too much political baggage! Nominate a middle of the road guy with no skeletons in the closet. I hated Kerry so much I could not vote for him, because of his Jane Fonda anti Viet Nam anti war crapola, I voted for Bush! In other words Better the Sonofab*tch I know than the Sonofab*tch I don't know. It was like a choice between Dumb and Dumber except with heavy political baggage. I am sure there were plenty of Nam vets out there with memories burned into their heads that couldn't forget Mr. John ******* Kerry that also did the same. I lost members of my own family in that war and I will NEVER forgive Mr. Kerry for his DISGRACEFUL actions upon his return to the U.S. Take a lesson Dems, this guy will NEVER win over all the vets he pissed off. Get someone who will play in middle America, AKA the red states, if you want to win. And god I hope the Dems win this time.

Comment

quote:
              I hated Kerry so much I could not vote for him, because of his Jane Fonda anti Viet Nam anti war crapola,

John Kerry fought for his troops in Vietnam, and he fought for them when he returned home. He was never disloyal to the troops.

Don't believe the Swiftboating, learn about what he really did from the documentary Going Upriver. You can watch it for free (and legal) two ways:

Realplayer stream: Going Upriver

Download quicktime version with Bittorent: Going Upriver

Watch this movie and then read or watch the Swiftboaters stuff. Then tell us what you think of the real John Kerry.

-Mark

Comment

I hear you Mark.

But what you are up against is the whole, Jane Fonda I hate America throw my medals, or was it only ribbons? Over the wall crap that is definitely burned into our collective memories. We, the ones who wore the uniform went off to the smelly, sh*tty, hell holes of the world to serve our nation, have long memories about those who would dishonor our service. We will NEVER elect Mr. John ******* Kerry no matter if he were the only candidate on the ballot. Don't believe me? Try it again this time and see how it goes. I voted Republican last time, like most of the military men I know, and I have no problem doing it again. If that is the best you can do try it again and let's just see what happens, lots more vets out there to vote now.

Comment

I guess all that slogging through little backwaters was all for naught.

Not one of the 'swiftboaters' is anyone I would have at my back then or now. In the crosshairs maybe but not behind me.

Kerry served his country both in uniform and out. The shrub did not!

Any that think this nation has not turned into a Fascist state does not know what Fascism is nor the meaning of the word itself.

Comment

quote:
                    ...lots more vets out there to vote now.

Yes, and they are fed up with the shrub and the republican party.

Comment

Posted by Nacktman

quote:
                      Kerry served his country both in uniform and out. The shrub did not!

Any that think this nation has not turned into a Fascist state does not know what Fascism is nor the meaning of the word itself.

'Nobilis Est Ira Leonis'

Hey, I'm on your side! All I am saying is that you have got to do better that this guy or YOU WILL LOSE!!! I don't want you to lose but if this is the best you have to offer don't even waste my time! There are some things that only those who served this nation in time of war will understand and stabbing a fellow vet in he back and sullying his service to the nation is not a thing we will ever forgive or forget. We are proud men and we did what we did for love of country. No matter what this A$$hole did in country it is his actions upon his return that define him for the Thousands of military vets out there. Hey don't believe me? Nominate him again and it won't matter who the Republicans put up he will win. I LIVE in the military I am surrounded by the military I know the military I have over twenty years of service in the military and I can tell you they have a voice at the polls.

Comment

Posted by Mark,

quote:
                        John Kerry fought for his troops in Vietnam, and he fought for them when he returned home. He was never disloyal to the troops.

Don't believe the Swiftboating, learn about what he really did from the documentary Going Upriver. You can watch it for free (and legal) two ways:

Realplayer stream: Going Upriver

Download quicktime version with Bittorent: Going Upriver

Watch this movie and then read or watch the Swiftboaters stuff. Then tell us what you think of the real John Kerry.

-Mark

I have read some of what you are posting here Mark and I appreciate you bringing it up again but you don't seem to understand where I and a lot of other vets are coming from. It is his ACTIONS UPON HIS RETURN TO THE UNITED STATES THAT DEFINE HIM TO MANY OF US VETS. The fact that he basically portratyed us as a bunch of baby killers to the Jane Fonda crowd will never, ever, in a million years be forgotten or forgiven. If you bet on this horse you will lose. I don't want you to lose Mark, I am a Registered Democrat, have been for over twenty years. I just don't see anyway this jerk will ever win over all the vets he Sh*t upon. Some wounds will never heal. WRONG TRY AGAIN!!

Comment

quote:
                          It is his ACTIONS UPON HIS RETURN TO THE UNITED STATES THAT DEFINE HIM TO MANY OF US VETS.

Please watch the documentary. The last 2/3rds of it is about what Kerry did after returning from Vietnam. He never stopped fighting for the vets. If his actions were as evil as you've been led to believe, do you really think John McCain would have ever worked so closely with him and become his friend? Watch the film.

My biggest regret is that the John Kerry who ran for President isn't the same John Kerry who fought to end the war - that John Kerry would have had the spine to fight for the majority of Americans who voted for him in a stolen election.

-Mark

Comment

[QUOTE]Please watch the documentary. The last 2/3rds of it is about what Kerry did after returning from Vietnam. He never stopped fighting for the vets. If his actions were as evil as you've been led to believe, do you really think John McCain would have ever worked so closely with him and become his friend? Watch the film.[QUOTE]

Wish I could Mark, stuck with a dial up modem due to living on base housing. I have seen the media footage. I know you believe in the guy but nothing could ever change my mind or the thousands of other vets out there. Again if you bet on this guy you are betting on the wrong horse.

Comment

quote:
                              Wish I could Mark, stuck with a dial up modem due to living on base housing. I have seen the media footage. I know you believe in the guy but nothing could ever change my mind or the thousands of other vets out there. Again if you bet on this guy you are betting on the wrong horse.

I don't expect Kerry to run again, he's not my 'horse'.

But I really do believe you see him through the filter of people who hated the anti-war movement, and the swiftboaters. If you send me your address via PM, I'll be happy to send you a copy of the free version on disc.

-Mark

Comment

Working...
                              X