Sicily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sicily

Does anyone know of any nice naturist beaches in Sicily? It seems that it is generally ok to get nude in any secluded area (during the week in particular), but was wondering if there were any nice and sandy official or "unofficial" naturist beaches. Thanks for any help!

Apparently there are beaches that nudists use in Selinunte and Tindari, Sicily. Further information is hard to find online.

Map, no text info.

-Mark

Comment

Valtur in Bruccoli has a nude area at the left end of its rocky beach.

I've seen postcards showing nudes on Isola Bella offshore from the east side of Aetna.

The best time I've had is when I was able to join a bunch of Germans on Fontane Bianche beach during the week. They turned it into a nude beach. There is limited topless there almost every day. Some go nude on the rocks off the right side of the beach.

I've heard that Stromboli and some of those other islands offshore the NE are nude.

Comment

Thanks for the help. I still have until the beginning of April if there are further suggestions. If not, hopefully I can report back after my holiday with some wonderful stories myself.

Comment

Working...
        X