Telecommuting Nudists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telecommuting Nudists

Ok here is an open ended question that will hopefully generate some good constructive exchange.

Does anyone know of nudist friendly destinations, somewhere close to the ocean, within reasonable reach of Canada, whre we could reside and telecommute for a portion of our cold Canadian winter?

A broadband internet connection would be necessary, for internet phone (Vonage), so we could seamlessly continue working.

A nudist friendly beach nearby would fulfill our needs for naturism.

Anyone have any ideas for this kind of Telecommuting Utopia?

I love Canada but WOW does winter SUCK!

Ok here is an open ended question that will hopefully generate some good constructive exchange.

Does anyone know of nudist friendly destinations, somewhere close to the ocean, within reasonable reach of Canada, whre we could reside and telecommute for a portion of our cold Canadian winter?

A broadband internet connection would be necessary, for internet phone (Vonage), so we could seamlessly continue working.

A nudist friendly beach nearby would fulfill our needs for naturism.

Anyone have any ideas for this kind of Telecommuting Utopia?

I love Canada but WOW does winter SUCK!

Comment

can't help you buddie! i'm sure someone can - keep checking this post! i feel the same about winter too!

Comment

Sorry Keegan, but I don't think Canada is your problem. I think WINTER is your problem.

You're probably going to have to head WAY south to hang at a nude beach or club. Try CA or FL . . . plenty of choices there.

Comment

Working...
        X