Nude in Mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nude in Mexico

My wife and I will be traveling by vehicle to Mexico in the not too distant future. Will enter out of Tuson and drive down Western side to Guadalajara, across Mexico City, Acapulco, then back up the east side of Mexico, etc. We would like to visit as many clothing optional/nudists places as possible. I can't seem to find any info on those types of places in Mexico. Is the Naturists life style not very popular in Mexico???
    If anyone can furnish any places/locations etc, please let us know... We will be traveling in private vehicle, camping some along the way.
    Any info will be appreciated. [email protected]

My wife and I will be traveling by vehicle to Mexico in the not too distant future. Will enter out of Tuson and drive down Western side to Guadalajara, across Mexico City, Acapulco, then back up the east side of Mexico, etc. We would like to visit as many clothing optional/nudists places as possible. I can't seem to find any info on those types of places in Mexico. Is the Naturists life style not very popular in Mexico???
    If anyone can furnish any places/locations etc, please let us know... We will be traveling in private vehicle, camping some along the way.
    Any info will be appreciated. [email protected]

Comment

Government Tourist offices offer no information when asked about beaches and resorts to enjoy nudity. Try running a Google search using both terms: nudismo and Mexico at the same time.
      Here are a few places for you to visit, gathered from nudist sources:
      Listing shows state followed by nudist venue.
      (playa is Spanish for beach and isla is the word for island).

Baja California: Hotel Ed?n/Nopolo

Baja California Sur: Isla Coronado, Isla del Carmen, Mulej?, Jacalito, Bella Concepci?n Cerritos Playa Balanda.

Michoac?n: Playa L?zaro C?rdenas,

Nayarit: Playa Matanch?n

Oaxaca: Zipolite, Destiladeras.

Guerrero: Acapulco: playa del Secreto/isla de la Roqueta

Ixtapa: plaza la Manahuita, Troncones

Quintana Roo: Playa Santa Fe, Playa del Carmen

Comment

Working...
      X