Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• barebum
    replied
    Cool Andy, really envious of you managing hopefully to get some naked time in sunshine on those beautiful beaches, have fun and take some pics to make us all even more jealous lol! You tried the village of Charca de Palo, which is home to various naturist complex's. The whole Village appeared to be clothes optional and I saw many people walking around naked and free. Many holiday companies have naturist apartment blocks here such as Obona, Chalfont and Peng together with independent owners renting out apartments. We used to take are shorts off as soon as we had headed off the main road at Mala and would then be able to drive into the Village nude. Great walking across the cliffs in either direction and man made pools for swimming. Good for windy days as then don't get sand blown all over you! Hope you have a great time and come back nice and brown all over! Wish I was going, anyway better do some more work to finance another sun trip!

Leave a comment:

• AndyF
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by barebum:
    Cool Andy, hope your scanner problems get resolved, would be nice to see the areas you took pictures of in the future maybe!
    You say your Parents have been to Lanzarote too so do you caome from a naturist family?

No, they have a timeshare villa on the island. They like the island, thats all. The arent naturists! However I had an early taste of naturism when we visited Papagayo as a family one year. I went off on my own and stripped off, just to try it out. Enjoyed it, particularly swimming ex swimsuit.

In fact am off out there again within the next week, and as long as the weather is nice enough will be heading off to Papagayo for some clothes free time.

Leave a comment:

• barebum
    replied
    Cool Andy, hope your scanner problems get resolved, would be nice to see the areas you took pictures of in the future maybe!
    You say your Parents have been to Lanzarote too so do you caome from a naturist family?

Leave a comment:

• AndyF
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by barebum:
    quote:
    Originally posted by AndyF:
    Great! Nice pictures swimguy and barebum. I have a few myself i could share with you if you like. Would be scans not digi photos though - didnt have a digtal camera last time i went there.

5 euro toll to get there by car? Must be recent. My parents didnt mention that last time they went out there a couple of years ago.

You had a chance to scan in your pics to add here yet Andy?

No sorry not yet. Been having problems with the scanner, and to be honest I had forgotten about it, until your latest post.

Leave a comment:

• nifocinphx
    replied
    clothesfree.com Photo of the Day, Jan 1st, 2007

Leave a comment:

• barebum
    replied
    quote:
    Great! Nice pictures swimguy and barebum. I have a few myself i could share with you if you like. Would be scans not digi photos though - didnt have a digtal camera last time i went there.

5 euro toll to get there by car? Must be recent. My parents didnt mention that last time they went out there a couple of years ago.

You had a chance to scan in your pics to add here yet Andy?

Leave a comment:

• Swimguy
    replied
    quote:

They would be nice to see. I have a fondness for the islands, and hope to get back some day. Am I one of the few Americans on here who has been to the Canary Islands?

Leave a comment:

• barebum
    replied
    Not sure when charge introduced, but it is classed as a National Park now I think, when I went first time in 80's drove down very bumpy road in a Renault 5 that was modern for time lol, from Playa Blanca, parked by first beach and walked around rest all naturist, now I think with so say improved road and Toll approached from other side and third beach was naturist only! Still had a great time though!

Nude regards
    Mark

Leave a comment:

• AndyF
    replied

Leave a comment:

• barebum
    replied
    Looking other way towards Cliff

Leave a comment:

• barebum
    replied
    Picture of me on beach!

Leave a comment:

• barebum
    replied
    Hi Guys Loved Papagayo when I went this year. Changed from when I went in late 80's, now have to pay 5 euros to go down slightly better road than before into National Park and only one beach apperared to be naturist, also very windy day we went, but nice warm water!

Leave a comment:

• Swimguy
    replied
    A view from Graciosa, an island to the north of Lanzarote.

Leave a comment:

• Swimguy
    replied
    This picture was taken from Corralejo in the island of Fuerteventura. You can see the outline of Lanzarote in the distance. That is the southern end of Lanzarote, and likely the area where Papagayo beach is located

Leave a comment:

• Swimguy
    replied
    Thank you. For some reason, the photo album feature isn't working for me today. I tried posting them as an album.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X