Gran Canaria 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gran Canaria 2007

Just back from a great week in Gran Canaria staying at a clothes optional resort, but spent most time naked on beach!
    Few pictures of my stay!

Just back from a great week in Gran Canaria staying at a clothes optional resort, but spent most time naked on beach!
    Few pictures of my stay!

Comment

Barebum - Great photo collection.

Being from Canada have never had the opportunity to visit the Canaries and have a couple of questions.

1. When is it warm enough to be naked all day. My wife and I were thinking of going in April next year and don't want to go there and find it is too cold to be naked.

2. Where did you stay and would you recommend it or were there other places that you would choose next time.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Looks like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing. Kevin

Comment

Mark, These are great! Thanks for sharing. I must say that I do look forward to seeing your vacation pictures.

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by Fuzzy Nuts:
            Barebum - Great photo collection.

1. When is it warm enough to be naked all day. My wife and I were thinking of going in April next year and don't want to go there and find it is too cold to be naked.

Any help would be appreciated.

Having lived in the Canary Islands for a couple of years, I can recommend any time of the year as being warm enough for a Canadian to visit. The evenings may cool off a bit, but I think you can handle it.

Comment

That looks great. Gran canaria is fantastic and where I took the photo in my avatar.

Must try and go back

Comment

thanks for sharing your pictures, there is nothing better than looking at photos of someone enjoying the sun, and then looking out of my window and seeing a covering of snow on the ground,just to remind you that winter is not over yet!!!

"love life as your a long time dead"

Comment

Always nice to see your pix, barebum. Who takes them all for you, I wonder?

Comment

Great pictures, thanks for sharing.
                    What was the name of the resort / complex would it be suitable for someone who has walking difficulties? ie a disabled person?
                    Good to see you had a nice time.
                    Free2bnaked

Comment

Barebum,
                      great pics, could you tell us where you staid?

Comment

thanks for those great pics! glad to see you enjoyed your stay!

Comment

I stayed in an all male clothing optional complex, and yes it was all on one level, Called Los Almendros, 15 to 20 minute walk to naturist beach, but bit hilly in places. Other naturist complex's available I think!

Comment

Hi Guys did hear of naturist bungalows at Magnolias for around 70m euros a night down to 55 euros later in year. That is price for two peopel in a bungalow. See link for more details http://www.canariasnatura.com/contact.html Not sure what flight prices would be depends where flying from I suppose!
                            Nude regards Mark

Comment

Thanks for sharing a great album showing how you enjoyed your visit. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X