Info, nude sailing in Greece

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info, nude sailing in Greece

Some friends and I (Canada and US) are trying to set up a nude sail charter (crewed) in the Greek Islands for next June. We've found a few web sites of boats that look promising, but it's hard to judge from an ocean away (anybody can put up a fancy web site), and a web search mostly yields lists of charter brokers that handle up to several dozen boats. Has anyone got any experience with this sort of thing, or any recommendations to offer? Any advice, either positive or negative, would be most appreciated. Thanks.

gn225

Some friends and I (Canada and US) are trying to set up a nude sail charter (crewed) in the Greek Islands for next June. We've found a few web sites of boats that look promising, but it's hard to judge from an ocean away (anybody can put up a fancy web site), and a web search mostly yields lists of charter brokers that handle up to several dozen boats. Has anyone got any experience with this sort of thing, or any recommendations to offer? Any advice, either positive or negative, would be most appreciated. Thanks.

gn225

Comment

See the current "Nudes in the News". The nude travel agent in Austin, TX mentioned in this clip can probably take care of your needs.

Comment

There are some links that include naturist sailing in the Greek Islands on the British Naturism website:

http://www.british-naturism.org.uk/links.asp#Naturist%2...20Sailing%20Holidays

Mike
        http://www.barebeaches.com
        http://www.barebritain.com

Comment

Thanks very much. We actually found a lot of information on whole boat charters including some of the links noted on the british naturism page, with several interesting options. We're also considering a cabin charter we found on InterNaturally, which has the advantage of being much less complicated to set up than a whole boat charter. Still not sure what we'll do but at this point we seem to have several choices.

Thanks, Mike and WacoTX, for your helpful replies.

Comment

Having raised this question earlier, I feel obligated to provide follow up.

We eventually booked our trip through InterNaturally (www.internaturally.com) and it was wonderful. We sailed a week on the Saronic Gulf with Jonathan Chandler, captain and owner. A delightful week, with beautiful islands and one quaint fishing village after another. At each village Jonathan had a "cousin" (mother's aunt's nephew's brother's wife or something equally incomprehensible) who owned a taverna, and we always ate great food, usually with something special sent out from the kitchen for cousing Jonathan and his guests. Swam in private little coves au natural, and only had to dress in port. Snorkeling for oysters to eat for appetizers before dinner was a highlight.

Prior to the trip we also spent a week touring the Cyclades islands, specifically Santorini, Naxos, and Mykonos. All beautiful (Santorini was spectacular) with great shops, tavernas, and of course nude beaches. We were all glad that swimsuits were the clothing items we packed that never got used at all.

Happy to provide any further details if asked.

gn225

Comment

Can I go along as cabin boy - Promise I wont eat much.

Comment

Working...
              X