Jamaica and Naturism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica and Naturism

My wife and I are getting ready to visit Jamaica for vacation soon. We are going to the Ocho Rios area and I wanted to know if anyone knew what the rules are in Jamaica for swimming/sunning nude on the beaches there. I have searched for information but so far have come up short.

Thanks,

My wife and I are getting ready to visit Jamaica for vacation soon. We are going to the Ocho Rios area and I wanted to know if anyone knew what the rules are in Jamaica for swimming/sunning nude on the beaches there. I have searched for information but so far have come up short.

Thanks,

Comment

Public nudity is illegal in Jamaica, but is tolerated inside resorts. If you want to have a nude beach experience in Ocho Rios while being safe from the law, you'll need to get a taxi to a resort with nude facilities and buy a day pass.

Couples is a good choice. They don't exactly have a nude beach, but have a small island just offshore where nudity is required. A boat takes you out and back.

One of the Hedonism resorts is also there, and they have a nude side. We haven't been there, but understand that both the nude beach and pool are very small. We don't go there because of the reputation for public sexual activities, but different people have different thoughts about that.

Comment

I forgot to mention that by far the best nude facility in Jamaica is within reach of Ocho Rios at Grand Lido Braco. Day passes will be higher, as this is a resort at the top of the food chain. Taxi will be more also, as it's further away.

The payoff is that you'll probably never see a nicer nude facility in your life. The au naturel beach is quite nice, and the nude pool is huge. At one time it was the largest pool in Jamaica, though that may not be the case anymore.

Both Grand Lido Braco and Hedonism are all-inclusive, so the price includes anything that you want to eat, drink, or do (excepting personal services such as massage). It's been so long since we were at Couples that I'm no longer sure what they include in their pricing.

Comment

Thanks for the info...sounds like I will have to be creative in order to maintain no tan lines. :-)

Comment

Working...
          X