Montreal Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montreal Canada

I am heading to Montreal, Canada, June 30 through July 5. Will have time available from a buy singing schedule. Early am to about 3:00 PM.Tues-Friday.

Any nudist clubs or activities? I am a member of AANR and have been for about 16 years. Also a member of Willamettans in Eugene Oregon.

Enjoy swimming, volleyball, visiting around a pool or in hot tub.

I am heading to Montreal, Canada, June 30 through July 5. Will have time available from a buy singing schedule. Early am to about 3:00 PM.Tues-Friday.

Any nudist clubs or activities? I am a member of AANR and have been for about 16 years. Also a member of Willamettans in Eugene Oregon.

Enjoy swimming, volleyball, visiting around a pool or in hot tub.

Comment

I don't know whether the following web page will help you, but at the end of the page is information about Montreal and Quebec. Some English follows some French language.
      It is;
      http://www.netnude.com/main/info/canada

Comment

Oka Beach Park, just west of Montreal, has a nude area that is nice. I visited it when I was in Montreal 2 years ago. It's a sandy beach and they had volleyball games. Park on the left side of the parking lot and just start walking left along the beach.

Comment

Working...
        X