Nude 5 mile hike in Toronto - warm up to CO beach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nude 5 mile hike in Toronto - warm up to CO beach

After visiting the clothing optional beach on Toronto islands on Friday afternoon of Labour Day weekend, I decided to head to the Queen Street East beaches on Sunday morning for a nude hike below the sand bluffs along Lake Ontario, influenced by Clothesfree.commer - Gary Naturist. This nude hike was a warm-up to my visit that afternoon to the island clothing optional beach to watch the air show.

I get to the beach about 9 am and descend to the beach through the cut in the fence by the water filtration plant ? only one person in a Maple Leaf Jersey on the beach as soon as I get down to the beach. For those who don?t know about this beach, it is basically a series of interconnecting sandy coves stretching east for about 2 ? miles from the filtration plant.

I head east through the first few coves. In the fourth where there is some concrete debris, I walk through with some ease as the water level was lower from the last time I was down on these beaches. I use this cove as the decision point to get naked ? slipping off t-shirt and shorts. I put the t-shirt in my backpack and my shorts through the straps in case I meet someone along the way. I continue along through several more coves, all alone. I come to the breakwall that skirts along the lake. At this point a nude walker is very open to the lake ? as boats cruise by. Any boaters would have needed binoculars to see me ? so I continue along, unworried. By now I have probably gone about 1? miles and get to the east end of the breakwall. I then start to go back through some more coves heading east and encounter a walker coming west. He is clothed in t-shirt and khaki shorts and I decided to continue on nude, passing him and say hello. At this point on the beach there are a number of coves that have breakwaters that extend out in lake to prevent erosion. Two breakwalls down from the first breakwall by the breakwater, I decide to walk out to the end of the breakwater to see if Mr. T-shirt is sunning. I notice that he has slipped off his t-shirt and is laying on a towel in his khaki shorts, wondering if he gets nude. I continue east through another two or three coves and find a flat rock on a breakwater to sun naked. I put down my towel and lay out.

After about 15 minutes, I decide that I want to hike nude without the safety of shorts. So I walk along some more coves naked and then start to make my way back to my towel. Along the way I see a fellow descending to the beach from a location I have never seen someone come down. I go back to my towel and lay out. I lose the fellow descending down the bluff and begin to wonder if he is a voyeur ? since I think I can see his white shirt through the trees ? but no, several minutes later he his on the beach and takes a stroll ? and judging by his all over tan, this is not the first time he has been here! He has a great perch where he suns nude on the hillside ? I think I should remember it and try it out some time.

Anyway, after sunning for about one hour, I head west back towards my car. By now, I have decided to hike with my shorts in my backpack. On my way back, I pass Mr T-shirt, now naked, and then after the breakwall, a couple ? she is bottomless but wearing a skimpy bikini top and he is in a g-string pouch. When I get to concrete debris cove I slip on clothes and make my way back to car, having enjoyed my 5 mile nude hike. Next time I wonder about stashing my clothes and walking nude without the security of clothes.

And off I went to the clothing optional beach for my afternoon activity.

Oh, how wonderful to live in Toronto!

After visiting the clothing optional beach on Toronto islands on Friday afternoon of Labour Day weekend, I decided to head to the Queen Street East beaches on Sunday morning for a nude hike below the sand bluffs along Lake Ontario, influenced by Clothesfree.commer - Gary Naturist. This nude hike was a warm-up to my visit that afternoon to the island clothing optional beach to watch the air show.

I get to the beach about 9 am and descend to the beach through the cut in the fence by the water filtration plant ? only one person in a Maple Leaf Jersey on the beach as soon as I get down to the beach. For those who don?t know about this beach, it is basically a series of interconnecting sandy coves stretching east for about 2 ? miles from the filtration plant.

I head east through the first few coves. In the fourth where there is some concrete debris, I walk through with some ease as the water level was lower from the last time I was down on these beaches. I use this cove as the decision point to get naked ? slipping off t-shirt and shorts. I put the t-shirt in my backpack and my shorts through the straps in case I meet someone along the way. I continue along through several more coves, all alone. I come to the breakwall that skirts along the lake. At this point a nude walker is very open to the lake ? as boats cruise by. Any boaters would have needed binoculars to see me ? so I continue along, unworried. By now I have probably gone about 1? miles and get to the east end of the breakwall. I then start to go back through some more coves heading east and encounter a walker coming west. He is clothed in t-shirt and khaki shorts and I decided to continue on nude, passing him and say hello. At this point on the beach there are a number of coves that have breakwaters that extend out in lake to prevent erosion. Two breakwalls down from the first breakwall by the breakwater, I decide to walk out to the end of the breakwater to see if Mr. T-shirt is sunning. I notice that he has slipped off his t-shirt and is laying on a towel in his khaki shorts, wondering if he gets nude. I continue east through another two or three coves and find a flat rock on a breakwater to sun naked. I put down my towel and lay out.

After about 15 minutes, I decide that I want to hike nude without the safety of shorts. So I walk along some more coves naked and then start to make my way back to my towel. Along the way I see a fellow descending to the beach from a location I have never seen someone come down. I go back to my towel and lay out. I lose the fellow descending down the bluff and begin to wonder if he is a voyeur ? since I think I can see his white shirt through the trees ? but no, several minutes later he his on the beach and takes a stroll ? and judging by his all over tan, this is not the first time he has been here! He has a great perch where he suns nude on the hillside ? I think I should remember it and try it out some time.

Anyway, after sunning for about one hour, I head west back towards my car. By now, I have decided to hike with my shorts in my backpack. On my way back, I pass Mr T-shirt, now naked, and then after the breakwall, a couple ? she is bottomless but wearing a skimpy bikini top and he is in a g-string pouch. When I get to concrete debris cove I slip on clothes and make my way back to car, having enjoyed my 5 mile nude hike. Next time I wonder about stashing my clothes and walking nude without the security of clothes.

And off I went to the clothing optional beach for my afternoon activity.

Oh, how wonderful to live in Toronto!

Comment

cdg-fr said:

"Next time I wonder about stashing my clothes and walking nude without the security of clothes."

I have done the whole trip naked without a coverup on a few occasions. I feel freer and more in tune with nature. I also feel more vulnerable because I have no opportunity to cover up -- but for reasons that I can't explain, this feeling is, on balance, a positive one.

So, go fot it!

Gary

Did you turn around at the road that descends to the beach from up top? If so, you can add to the hike by walking up the road a bit, then down a sideroad that parallels the beach.

Comment

Thanks for sharing your adventures. They give the rest of us hope for days like that in the future. Happy nuding. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Did not go up road...will have to try that some time

Comment

RE:
            "I put the t-shirt in my backpack and my shorts through the straps "

Many times I looked in the different pics and wonder what be a reason to put the backpacker on the spine while hiking nude. You loose the half of the sun, isn`t it??

I never go with something on me except in the hands, and if it is not so extra dangerous, leave textiles far apart. If someone will catch me, he will positively be quicker mover of eyelids as I dresser from undressed. So all the game "I shall dress it quickly" is simply selfgooping.

My opinion is if You once said the A You should say the B, so does the Gary.

Sorry, to speak is easy, not allways myself I am doing what I am teaching indeed. But should and am trying more and more.

Comment

Here's an account of my most recent nude hike along the Toronto beach.

It's Monday just after 3 p.m and I'm just back from another delightful 1.5 hour nude hike along the beach to the east of the Filtration Plant.

I drove there nude via Eglinton and Victoria Park Avenue, and back as well, with no problems.

As soon as I got on the beach, I hide my pareo and did 5 miles with no coverup. Went barefoot a good part of the way as well. What a wonderful, free feeling!

There was a strong breeze from the south, which created some fairly heavy surf -- music to my ears.

I passed about 40 people (some counted twice re round trip) who were either walking the beach or sunbathing, about half nude and the other half not. No one expressed any negative feelings.

I met up with one guy going in the opposite direction who was also nude and was hiking the full length of the beach. It's rare that this happens. We had a nice chat for a few minutes.

I passed two guys standing on rocks just off the beach. One spent some time checking me out with binoculars, and the other took some photos of me with a digital camera. It's a public beach so I couldn't complain. I thought about walking up to each of them and ssying "I'm ready for my closeup" but didn't. Whatever turns their crank is OK with me.

As I was arriving at the end, back near the Plant, I had to pass right in front of two young women who were sitting on some rocks. I said hello and they said hello back. Then I realized that I had walked past my hidden pareo, so had to turn around and walk back past them again, still nude. When I passed them for the third time, this time wearing the pareo, I explained what had happened and they laughed.

I felt 100 percent completely at ease during the whole of my walk, and just dealt with people exactly as I would if I were clothed. In my opinion, that's really the key to successful public nudity.

Gary

Comment

Working...
              X