Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cap d agde summer 2007 ??

Hi everyone,

I would just like to ask if any members here are planning to go to Cap ad agde France this coming summer ( June to Aug )

I am hoping to make my 4th trip there and would love to meet up with any ladies & gents who are also planning to make a trip there this summer..

If so why not drop me a line ??

Regards from Oz,
    Nudidude ( Mark K )

I am hoping to go in early September love been able to spend week naked 24/7!

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by barebum:

Barebum - My wife and I are from the west coast of Canada and are thinking of making a trip to Southern France or Spain in the near future. Our problem is getting there. It is easy for us to get to the UK from Vancouver but were wondering which UK city we should go to in order to make connecting flights to a European naturist resort as found in Southern France, Spain, Portugal or possibly the Canary Islands?

Quite a number of the CF viewers are from the UK and I would appreciate any help you could give me. I usually try to arrange my own flights but dont really know where to begin. If possible either help out by giving advice on this site or as a private email
      or go to my profile and my email address is given.

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by Fuzzy Nuts:
        quote:
        Originally posted by barebum:

Barebum - My wife and I are from the west coast of Canada and are thinking of making a trip to Southern France or Spain in the near future. Our problem is getting there. It is easy for us to get to the UK from Vancouver but were wondering which UK city we should go to in order to make connecting flights to a European naturist resort as found in Southern France, Spain, Portugal or possibly the Canary Islands?

Quite a number of the CF viewers are from the UK and I would appreciate any help you could give me. I usually try to arrange my own flights but dont really know where to begin. If possible either help out by giving advice on this site or as a private email
        or go to my profile and my email address is given.

Hi Fuzzynuts

London will be your best bet, suppose you will fly into London Heathrow from Canada? As most long haul flights will go here, most European
        Destinations go from London Gatwick which would be your best bet and a train goes between two as do coaches, some no frills airlines go from Luton or Stansted as well, but may be more tricky to get there from Heathrow. I have flown to Cap D'Adge, Portugal, Lanzarote and Gran Canaria from Gatwick!
        Hope this helps, can book flights direct on internet try ba.com (British Airways) or easyjet.com (Easyjet no frills airline) But the earlier you book the cheaper the price!

Comment

quote:
          It is easy for us to get to the UK from Vancouver but were wondering which UK city we should go to in order to make connecting flights to a European naturist resort as found in Southern France, Spain, Portugal or possibly the Canary Islands?

Hi Fuzzy! The cheapest flights to France & Spain are likely to be from London Stansted and London Gatwick. You'll find it easier to get to Gatwick or Heathrow from Vancouver.

For southern France, Ryanair offers some really cheap fares, but they operate out of Stansted. There's an hourly coach service, door-to-door, to Stansted from both Heathrow (1.5hrs trip) and Gatwick (3hrs trip). Ryanair fly to Montpellier, which is only about 45 miles from Cap d'Agde, and to Perpignan, which is only about 15 miles from Port Leucate. I wouldn't really recommend Easyjet for this area, the nearest they fly to is Toulouse or Marseille. And I wouldn't recommend BA either unless you're prepared to pay more.

For Spain, Portugal and the Canaries, many of our package tour companies offer cheap flights from Gatwick and Stansted. Some of the best deals are with XL and Thomson. I'd also recommend CharterFlightCentre - their website has the fastest and most flexible search facility.

I guess the first thing to do is shortlist which areas/resorts you really want to visit. You've probably seen these sites, but I'll post the links anyway - Nudist Beach Guide has clickable maps for Europe and Canaries, NakedEurope has a similar map, and Naturism in Portugal has info just on Portugal.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Thanks to all for info: I ran the page off and now have something to keep me busy. We are looking into going next April and will try getting fares and accommodations for this year so it will give us an idea for next year.

Comment

It can be a bit cool in much of southern France in April. Might be worth checking historical temperature data - Weather Underground has good data for most places.

Comment

Thanks tiger I was just checking the weather before I read your answer. - Dont want to spend a lot of money going somewhere and end up wearing clothes. Any other suggestions for that time of year? Canary Islands?

We have never been across the Atlantic Ocean so dont really know what is available for naturists to be naked in April. We dont really want to leave Vancouver Island later than that as we can be naked here for free!

Maybe is too early for Europe and possibly we will have to stay in the Caribbean.

Comment

quote:
                  We have never been across the Atlantic Ocean so dont really know what is available for naturists to be naked in April.

April is too early for Europe. Stick with the Caribbean! If you can come in June/July/August the weather's better.

Comment

Canaries can be fine, so Can Portugal down in Algarve, I have spent many day naked on beach in Portugal over a Christmas break, but not guaranteed good weather, but by April stand a better chance though, but France need to wait until May really lol

Comment

Thanks barebum and tiger - I have looked into the weather and realize that at the earliest its got to be late April. We may look into the Canary Islands for then. Would not want to spend a fortune getting there and then have to wear clothing.

Comment

You should also check our AerLingus (wwww.aerlingus.com). They have a pricing structure much more like Southwest where you can even purchase one way tickets without penalty. They also have a lot of connections to Spain and France out of Dublin - so you wouldn't need to worry about changing airports. And all their fares are considerably less than any other trans-atlantic carriers. It might even be worth grabbing a cheap flight to an AerLingus departure city like SFO or Boston, then rechecking to pick up their fare structure.

I would agree that south of France is a crapshoot in April. But southern Spain might be a good bet. Have you checked out Costa Natura (http://www.costanatura.com/) on the Costa del Sol or the naturist hotel at Vera Playa? (http://www.playasenator.com/en/hotel.asp?hotel=19). We have yet to visit either one as we will be visiting the region for the first time this summer, but by all accounts, spring is an excellent time to go there

Good luck.

P

Comment

My wife and I are goign to Cap D'agde in June. Our 3rd visit. We love the place. There is a yahoo group for cap D'agde naturists at cap dagde naturists and also a very good website Cap D'agde Naturists site with everythign about how to get to Cap. There's also a meeting page on there.

Comment

Hi there,

Would also love to hear from any other naturists from Italy , France , Germany , UK and other parts of europe..

If there is also anyone willing to share accomodation too please let me know, like you know it is expensive there so that would be appreciated .

Thanks !!
                            Mark ( nudidude )

Comment

I've always wanted to go, but I seriously doubt that I could make it this year...

Comment

Working...
                              X