Anyone been to Hedo II?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone been to Hedo II?

We enjoy vacationing at Hedo II. Anyone else been there?

We enjoy vacationing at Hedo II. Anyone else been there?

Comment

I think the longer you're on these Forums, Shaved, the more you'll see that the frequent posters probably wouldn't be attracted to a resort like Hedo II that is not endorsed by any of the international naturist associations (that I am aware of).

(For those international members who may be unaware, Hedo II or III [Hedonism Resorts, owned by Super Clubs of Jamaica] have both "nude" and "prude" areas and buildings. Hedonistic activity, to put it mildly, is encouraged.)

I visited Hedo III about a year after it opened to write a story on it for (what was then) Naturally magazine and Canada's Going Natural magazine. It just wasn't my cup of tea, so to speak, but I was as objective as possible.

The Hedonism Resorts do meet a market demand, and do not claim to be bona fide naturist facilities.

Comment

Cant speak for Hedo II, never been.

Hedo III is a blast. Its mostly swingers and or rowdy folks, but the grounds are nice, clean, and the people are very friendly. If your not too prudish about sex or sexual behavior then you could have a lot of fun there. The wife and I have been twice, were not swingers, and dont participate in the orgy's, but still mingle and chat and have a lot of fun. Ya mon!

Comment

I don't want to go to there....I'm afraid I might catch an STD on my feet!

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by DoctorSurferDude:
            Where do you like to put your feet?

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by DoctorSurferDude:

Not if you wear your rubbers.

Comment

Working...
              X