Abbey House Gardens Malmesbury Wiltshire UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abbey House Gardens Malmesbury Wiltshire UK

The gardens cover 5 acres, part of which slopes down hill to the river gardens.

These pictures taken on world naturist day 4th June 2006.

Next clothes optional days are 18th/19th August 2006. Any other members going from here?
    Some pictures of last event for you all to see!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by barebum; 03-23-2008, 01:08 AM. Reason: Add pictures

That looks like a wonderful spot

Comment

Those are great pictures yoiu shared, barebum. It is also great the estate recognizes the naturist community and opens it for several days to enjoying the grounds and gardens while nude. What a progressive idea!

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by NudistGuy47:
        Those are great pictures yoiu shared, barebum. It is also great the estate recognizes the naturist community and opens it for several days to enjoying the grounds and gardens while nude. What a progressive idea!

I agree on all points, NudistGuy. Naturists in the UK must be very happy this summer with their high temperatures.

Thanks, BareBum.

J

Comment

quote:
          Comment

Great pictures - you obviously enjoyed your day there.

Comment

Very beautiful place.

Comment

Thanks for posting the photos.
              Fabulous scenes.

Wish I could lived nearby.

Comment

This looks like an excellent day out. I hope it continues as a regular event because I'm away in August.

Wouldn't it be great if more places did this.

Comment

I'd love to be there. It looks absolutely wonderful.

Comment

Went again Yesterday, had a great day and met some more new cyber mates. Weather was kind and only couple short rain showers with warm sun periods too! Nice to see more naturists than textiles and a few people converted too!

Comment

A beautiful place! Wish I could visit with my non-nudist wife, perhaps it would open her eyes to the advantages of getting naked. She is an avid gardener.

Comment

Looks beautiful.

I did think about going on the 19th, but the weather was lousy here and the forecast didn't look very good for anywhere in the UK.

Hopefully this will mark the start of more grounds and gardens being opened up for "clothes optional days".

The Eden Project in Cornwall has already announced that there is to be a "naturist day" there on the evening of 23 June next year. No firm details yet, but the BN press release says "naturists will have exclusive use of the site all evening"

And of course, seeing as the gardens are all inside those "biospheres", weather need never be a problem!

Comment

Beautiful gardens, must be nice to spend a day there.
                          Thanks for sharing your experience.

Comment

quote:
                            Originally posted by nakedjohn:
                            Beautiful gardens, must be nice to spend a day there.
                            Thanks for sharing your experience.
                            It certainly was nice, not only do we have pleasant surroundings, but we had the chance to meet many cyber friends for the first time.

There were more textles than last time, they mixed happily with all us noodies, and the best part is that there are no special fences, everyone can be seen from the public foot path at the bottom of the gardens, no one bats an eyelid, proving that nudity isn't the big issue that some folk make it out to be.

I truely wonderful day.

Pete Knight

Comment

thanks barebum for those great pics! my wife and i always enjoy viewing places we would not otherwise get to see!

Comment

Working...
                              X