Nude Beaches in Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nude Beaches in Europe

I am 18 and i am going on a trip to Europe with a friend this coming summer and we will be stopping in numerous places. We are visiting London, England; Paris, France, Brussels, Belgium; and some other spots. I was wondering if there are any nudist beaches or clubs near there, like within an hour or so. Plus i would be most likely the only one going to the beach or club because my friend is not a nudist, i dont believe. SO i am really lookin forward to the trip and would greatly appreciate any advise or info.

I am 18 and i am going on a trip to Europe with a friend this coming summer and we will be stopping in numerous places. We are visiting London, England; Paris, France, Brussels, Belgium; and some other spots. I was wondering if there are any nudist beaches or clubs near there, like within an hour or so. Plus i would be most likely the only one going to the beach or club because my friend is not a nudist, i dont believe. SO i am really lookin forward to the trip and would greatly appreciate any advise or info.

Comment

Chris, Man, can I come with?LOL There are many places there, along the coast of Belgium and Holland. Also southern England I'm sure lots of people will try to help you. I have a friend in Brussels and one in Leuven and maybe they can tell me of places. Keep in touch. You can reach me thru IM too if you want! Kev

Comment

And you're leaving your friend behind???

What's your means of transport - are you driving? That has a big impact on your mobility...

Here's some info. None of Paris, Brussels and London is anywhere really near any beach. Certainly not Paris. London doable. Brussels doable, both between 1-2hrs. For clubs YOU HAVE TO BE INF/AANR MEMBER.

* Brussels: there is only one 200m (or 500m) stretch of nude beach at Bredene at the coast and that's barely within 1hr from Brussel. All clubs are members only, in fact it is so 'bad' that some belgium clubs are located in the Netherlands. Clubs around brussels:
        - Athena Helios (close to Brussels)
        - De Pajot
        - Het hoeveke

* Paris, NO beaches - the coast is way too far, it is several hours drive. Naturist clubs(=campings): 8 around Paris, but you will need to be INF/AANR member, otherwise you will not get in. I doubt this is where you want to go alone for the day but maybe it is. Here is the list, you can then search the web for more info

- sport et nature
        - club du soleil albert lecocq
        - air et soleil/domaine des montfras
        - club du soleil paris est
        - heliomonde
        - camping les bois de valence
        - les hesperides
        - club gymnique de france

London
        There is Brighton nude beach which is about 1hr depending where exactly you originate you trip. It is mostly gay (others can fill this in). Stduland is the most famous nude beach, yesterdays picture of the day was from Studland. But it is 2-3hrs from London.
        Clubs around London
        - The naturist foundation
        - aztecs sun club
        - diogenes sun club

Maybe this is useful. I think you better just plan 2 days at the coats to relax and make sure you pick a place with a nude beach (and optionally clothes beach for your friend) nearby so you get the best of both. Anywhere from Paris and north the weather is always going to be somewhat unpredictable, it can be gorgeous but it may just as well be cold and showers. So it is. Good luck.

Comment

http://www.beyond.fr/themes/naturism.html

Comment

Belgium/France Nudist Camp/Resort www.natuurlijk.com/uk/mainframe.htm

England www.british-naturism.org.uk and www.armage.demon.co.uk/nuff/

Bredene Nude Beach is 350 metres long www.naturisme.be/fr/bredene.gif
            near the border with Den Haag www.naturisme.be/english/ Federation of Belgium Naturism

Comment

I can tell you about the beach in Belgium. You can train from Brussels or from anywhere else to Oostende. Getting out of the trainstation you will find the trolley which takes you to Bredene to the nude beach. There is a stop right there. There are campgrounds close by.

Comment

There is an indoor swim club in London. I've forgotten what it is called.

If you get down to Sicily, go to Fontane Bianche south of Siracusa. It's a beautiful beach. You can go nude on the rocks to the right of the beach any time and possibly on the beach itself during the week. We turned it into a nude beach one week day. There are some pensiones in Siracusa. The Fontane Bianche Hotel is nice.

The islands off NE shore of Sicily are reputed to be nude. Isola Bella just off shore east of Aetna shows some nudes on post cards.

Comment

The trolley stop at Bredene's nudebeach is called:'hypodrome". Then you have about a 3 minute walk to the nude beach.

Comment

Hallo Chris..You will not have any problems finding a nudist beach in europe anywhere.Just ask..In europe people whorship the beauty of youth,and why not we are beautiful.....Sacha

Comment

Chris -- too bad you're not going to Germany. You can lie out bucknaked in the English Garden right smack in the middle of downtown Munich, and there are several other places in and around Berlin. Anyhow, have a great trip!

Comment

Hi Chris.
                        Just check on the home page of clothesfree.com , they have a page for places to get nude, and they will have alist of places to check out in Europe and places you can go.They have more nude beaches in Europe, then you will find in USA.So have fun and enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                        X