Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wandering Aussie in UK

Hi All,

If my plans come to fruition in the next few weeks, I will be heading to the UK for a couple of weeks in Jan / Feb 2008, before going on to North America.

Realising this (winter!!) is not the best time for a travelling nudist, I was wondering if there are any posters on this site with ideas.

I will be working, but hope to be able to manage a couple of days / evenings for some sight-seeing / relaxing.

At this stage I would be flying into London and spending time in Cardiff and Lincoln (and perhaps Manchester) before heading for Washington DC.

I would be keen to attend a couple of swim nights or similar, and to talk to UK nudists about Clothing Optional beaches, and what appears to be a world-wide push to eliminate them!

Thanks.

Hi All,

If my plans come to fruition in the next few weeks, I will be heading to the UK for a couple of weeks in Jan / Feb 2008, before going on to North America.

Realising this (winter!!) is not the best time for a travelling nudist, I was wondering if there are any posters on this site with ideas.

I will be working, but hope to be able to manage a couple of days / evenings for some sight-seeing / relaxing.

At this stage I would be flying into London and spending time in Cardiff and Lincoln (and perhaps Manchester) before heading for Washington DC.

I would be keen to attend a couple of swim nights or similar, and to talk to UK nudists about Clothing Optional beaches, and what appears to be a world-wide push to eliminate them!

Thanks.

Comment

hi, how long will you be in the USA? Kev

Comment

Hi Kev,

If it all happens, I'll have about one week each in Washington DC, Vancouver and Santa Barbara.

Fingers crossed - I have an interview tomorrow, but won't find out for several weeks!

Comment

Working...
        X