Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any nude beaches in Trinidad (Rivers or lakes)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any nude beaches in Trinidad (Rivers or lakes)?

Hi. I'm going to visit Trinidad for a week (starting July 19 thru the 25th).

Can someone tell me where any nude beaches are located on that island? Or any facilities for nudists (pools, parks, or something like that)?

And if any of you are in Trinidad, let me know. Maybe we could meet during that week.

Thank you.

Sirron

Hi. I'm going to visit Trinidad for a week (starting July 19 thru the 25th).

Can someone tell me where any nude beaches are located on that island? Or any facilities for nudists (pools, parks, or something like that)?

And if any of you are in Trinidad, let me know. Maybe we could meet during that week.

Thank you.

Sirron

Comment

I spent a few minutes searching the web, and failed to find any mention of c/o beaches in Trinidad. Many of the islands have lots of isolated coves where you're all alone, so don't be shy about asking around. Someone may help you find just the right place.

I probably should balance the above statement by pointing out that public nudity is illegal in many of the islands. Equally to the point is that it is often contrary to local culture. However, many allowances are made for crazy tourists, so my advice to ask around still stands.

Comment

Dear Sirron I was brought up in Trinidad and was there just a month ago. I had just embarked on the nudist life-style when I arrived there on this occasion. I am reasonably certain that nudism is generally unacceptable in an Anglo-Saxon way in Trinidad. This is not to say that you will not find some secluded places where you could practice it - but you would want to be careful. Misplaced Anglo-Saxon attitudes to nudity have created an extremely sensual and perverse society in respect of sexual mores in Trinidad and if you were to be found nude it would automatically be assumed that you were looking for sex and as a man it could well be assumed that you were looking for homosexual sex. Depending on who it was that found you in this condition, you could be in for trouble. If you know what I mean. These are personal observations but I would certainly apply them to myself. These attitudes have been exacerbated by what locals see as the trade in male prostitutes who exist to serve a European female clientele. As a person who loves Trinidad and Tobago, it depresses me to write all of this but I fear that it is true. Skinnydipping at night I have certainly practised but I am too new to the nudist environment to be able to give you much further positive advice. Had I been there, we might have met. If you visit some of the islands off the coast of Trinidad (Monos, Gasparee, Chachachare) then you may find secluded places here on weekdays though even this is less probable now given that schools are out and many families holiday at this time. Hope this is helpful.

Comment

Working...
        X