St.Martin over the holidays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St.Martin over the holidays

Not sure where to post this and new to the clothesfree forum. So that said, is anyone heading down to SXM over the upcoming holidays? We are down for 12 days and love to hang at Club O during the day and then perhaps Sunset Beach Bar in the late afternoon.

Let me know if you want to have a beer.

Not sure where to post this and new to the clothesfree forum. So that said, is anyone heading down to SXM over the upcoming holidays? We are down for 12 days and love to hang at Club O during the day and then perhaps Sunset Beach Bar in the late afternoon.

Comment

Posted by Tallonesan:
      quote:
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you buying? Cool.

Comment

We really wanted to spend the last week of the year there. But we were too late to get a confirmed reservation at the Orient Hotel. So instead of taking our chances we opted for Hidden beach in Mexico.

St. Martin will just have to wait a few years. But I will get there somday.

Steve

Comment

Me and the future Mrs. SunGod will be heading down to Orient Beach for our honeymoon in 2 weeks. Looking forward to it!

Comment

We were there. The attached picture was taken at Club Orient on Christmas Eve. I will provide a full report shortly.

Comment

We're headed that way in March. Already counting the days! And we'll meet up there with some INA members we met when we there LAST year. How cool is that?

P & C

Comment

I am planning on going there in april, cant wait!

Comment

We'll miss all of you. We are headed back in mid June. Many of the people we've met already for the last 3 years go at that time, that time of the year works best for the Prof and we save a few bucks going during the summer.

We've discussed going twice in one year but it won't be this year or next year.

Hope all of you have a great time there.

Comment

Working...
                  X