Greece Travel Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greece Travel Help

Hi - I am traveling to Greece in May for business and will have a few days off to tour an island or two. Can anyone suggest a nude resort or one of the more popular nude beaches. I am open to all suggestions as to which island is the best. I have the link for Captain Barefoot, anyone else have other suggestions?Thanks for all your help.

Hi - I am traveling to Greece in May for business and will have a few days off to tour an island or two. Can anyone suggest a nude resort or one of the more popular nude beaches. I am open to all suggestions as to which island is the best. I have the link for Captain Barefoot, anyone else have other suggestions?Thanks for all your help.

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by Murphyd74:

Santorini is gorgeous and has a nude beach.
      Mykonos is most famous for nude beaches.
      Crete has a nudist resort and is a nice island with lots to see.

Comment

May will be cool for nude beach going. Crete is the best of he options since it is as far south as you can go.

Comment

Working...
        X