Biggest area to be free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest area to be free

Where do you think the largest area are to be nude? feel free to name any where in the world you think is the largest.

Where do you think the largest area are to be nude? feel free to name any where in the world you think is the largest.

Comment

I'm thinking of wild, unpopulated places where you'd never run into people, but are you thinking of official resorts/beaches?

Hmmm, maybe the Amazon basin rain forests?
      Or maybe the Sahara desert?
      I would say Antarctica, but you probably wouldn't survive nude longer than a few seconds.

Oh, I just though - does it have to be a land area? I'm sure you could sail all around the Pacific, taking care not to come in sight of any other ships. That is a very big area.

Comment

There are no laws prohibiting nudity on the entire continent of Antartica. Nor while in international waters in the Pacific.

-Mark

Comment

Naturist Mark

Does any Government say it's not ok to be nude in/on international waters anywhere or any ocean?

Brandkind, that would be your answer if you do not specify land only.

Comment

quote:
            Does any Government say it's not ok to be nude in/on international waters anywhere or any ocean?

I suppose it is possible that somewhere there is a nation that claims its laws apply to the high seas, but it can't enforce them. Only international law applies to the high seas - but the laws of the nation of registry of the vessel you are traveling in may apply.

I suggest you register your vessel with Sealand.

-Mark

Comment

We all need to build a platform in some unclaimed, shallow part of the ocean (if such a place exists) and call it Nudeland!

I did hear about a nudist island project or two somewhere. If course these would have been under some nation's jurisdiction.

Comment

Working...
              X