Playalinda Beach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playalinda Beach

Playalinda beach at Cape Canaveral Florida is where I had my first social naturist experience (if you don't count all the skinnydipping in the creek near where I grew up or at the YMCA camp I went to).

When I lived in FL I went there frequently and never had any problems with the police or rangers. That was about 8 years ago though and I hear things aren't as comfortable now for naturists. The beach is a national sea shore and primitive. So if you go be sure to take everything you will need like, food water and shade. There was a family environment there especially on the weekends. People still stayed to themselves alot. It is like that at most free beaches.

Has anyone been to Playalinda lately? I plan to go to FL next year for my vacation and may try to fit in a trip to Playalinda or to Apollo. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Playalinda beach at Cape Canaveral Florida is where I had my first social naturist experience (if you don't count all the skinnydipping in the creek near where I grew up or at the YMCA camp I went to).

When I lived in FL I went there frequently and never had any problems with the police or rangers. That was about 8 years ago though and I hear things aren't as comfortable now for naturists. The beach is a national sea shore and primitive. So if you go be sure to take everything you will need like, food water and shade. There was a family environment there especially on the weekends. People still stayed to themselves alot. It is like that at most free beaches.

Has anyone been to Playalinda lately? I plan to go to FL next year for my vacation and may try to fit in a trip to Playalinda or to Apollo. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

SunchaserTx, You might want to go to Apollo beach I haven't heard anything lately about playlinde but the last I heard it was not good. You might want to check out www.fanr.com they will give you more infro. Hope you have fun and stay nude!!!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
      X