Is Blacks' Beach still CO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Blacks' Beach still CO?

I am planning a vacation to San Diego in mid-June and want to know if Blacks' Beach is still legally clothing optional. Anywheer else in the San Diego area I could go?

I am planning a vacation to San Diego in mid-June and want to know if Blacks' Beach is still legally clothing optional. Anywheer else in the San Diego area I could go?

Comment

I was at Black's Beach several times last summer, up to October, and YES, nudity is allowed. The line drawn in the sand lies about 150 yds south of the path from the glider port. There is usually a pylon and a barricade stating no nudity beyond this point. From that poiny North is nude bathing for about 2 miles.

GREAT BEACH !!!

Bert
      [email protected]

Comment

Possibly the most attended beach on the west coast. Here is their site: http://blacksbeach.org/

Have fun!

Comment

If you'd like to visit another, drive north for about 45 mins and visit San Onofre Beach. Another great nude beach with lots of great people.

Comment

Black's Beach is awesome. I went last month and met some cool nudists. You really feel the freedom of nakedness.

Comment

Working...
            X